still packing???

• Thread starter greenhornhunter
  • Start date
G

greenhornhunter

is it normal for deer to still have thier antlers this time of year? here in down town farmington a guy has some deer in an enclosure and there is a very nice buck in there that still has his antlers i though for sure they would have shed by now!!! could it be that he still has them because he's in captivity? i also saw a small buck in aztec that still had his too this just seems wierd to me

I am in 34 and most deer have dropped their antlers.

However this morning saw a 330 class bull still packing. I was hoping they would drop while I watched him. Thats a long shot though.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom