stinky stomper

Stinky is actually doing great, we stay in touch.
He is happily re-married and they just had a baby.
He took a career change out of the oil business and is working on missile defense systems with Lockheed.
His son drew an elk tag in NM for this fall, he's super stoked about it.

Stinky is actually doing great, we stay in touch.
He is happily re-married and they just had a baby.
He took a career change out of the oil business and is working on missile defense systems with Lockheed.
His son drew an elk tag in NM for this fall, he's super stoked about it.
Good for him.

Always seemed like a good dude.

Is he still around? Maybe as Stomper?

Seemed like a good guy.
YEP! Im still here! I just do t come around much. The moderators pretty much killed this site years ago so i just quit chiming in most of the time. Its super boring. But im here.

My niece and son found some of the old mm threads where i pokes at lots of people and now they love reading about me on mm.

Got a new wife, a loyal one this time, and live a simpler life. Good to see ol bessy still kickin. Did he ever get his san juan elk tag? I assume he did. Howd it go bessy????

Tony you need to take those kids Pheasant hunting soon.
Glad to see ya looking at MM again.

YEP! Im still here! I just do t come around much. The moderators pretty much killed this site years ago so i just quit chiming in most of the time. Its super boring. But im here.

My niece and son found some of the old mm threads where i pokes at lots of people and now they love reading about me on mm.

Got a new wife, a loyal one this time, and live a simpler life. Good to see ol bessy still kickin. Did he ever get his san juan elk tag? I assume he did. Howd it go bessy????
Good for you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom