STUNNING PICTURE

smoktem

556782_445576638823212_306156315_n.png

I snaked this pic off Facebook. Best pic I have seen in a long time! Would be one hell of a magazine cover! Stud ram as well, congrats to the lucky lady.

That is one bad looking picture, BAD in a good way

awesome

"still really sick of those ads in the elk forum"

That is an AMAZING picture! color, lighting, trophy, person, everything is perfect!
Oh and great ram too ;-)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Look almost to good to be real. This is a wonderful picture!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Amazing!!

I think he is the dude that works with Jim Shocked on "The Professionals" tv show.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-07-12 AT 04:23PM (MST)[p]He is one of the guys on the Jim Shockey Show and is the dude that took that 440" AZ bull on the 2012 Governors Tag. The business must pay better than I thought with the price of that tag and being guided to that bull by Mossback and Starr Guide Service who teamed up to find it.

>>Great pic.....wtf is Corey Knowlton ??
>>
>
>Corey is old man Knowlton's son.
>
>
>Eel

He is also the son of his mother.

Corey Knowlton of "Jim Shockey's The Professionals" posted this photo on his FB page.

He says "After Three Trips Mom Finally got her Desert. 10 year old Ram. I'm a proud Son this Morning."

Just giving credit where credit is due.

Beautiful photo!!

Awesome photo of a great ram!
Cory Knowlton killed an amazing Cali Bighorn this year here in BC too.

>idol worship is a sin......

LUSTING & FANTASIZING is a DOUBLE Sin! ZIGGER!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom