Stupidest reason you've been pulled over ?

T

TAGATTRACTER

We have probably all done something stupid that has attracted the attention of Law Enforcement. Here are a couple that have landed me in trouble. Mind you I am older now and no longer a terror to the public.

Many years ago I had souped up a 1978 Corvette and took it for a test run out around Maricopa , Az. I got that car wound up and was flying down the country roads with a buddy in the passenger seat. At one point we slow down and do a 180 burn out and head the other direction. A couple miles back we see police lights headed toward us. At this point I was doing the 45 mph speed limit and was a bit surprised when the police car blocked our lane . Turns out he had clocked us at 134 mph and never would have caught up had I not turned around. He was none too happy and I spent the weekend in jail.

Another funny experience happened around 1980. The same buddy and I were headed home after a succesful Kaibab Deer hunt. We hit the drive thru at Burger King in Flagstaff . The lady that took our arder was appalled at the Deer in the back of the truck. She made a comment about how she didn't even notice Elk season was open. My wise mouth told her that the season wasn't open we just enjoy shooting them. She had us pull forward to wait for our food. The police arrived before that food appeared. That time all was in order but my mouth caused us to be delayed about 30 minutes.

Lets hear the dumb things you have done.

I got pulled over and the cop asked me, "are you going to come play basketball at the church tonight with us?"

TAG
Given your interests your stories don't surprise me. Funn stuff

One that comes to mind you might relate to was just last summer. I got pulled over doing 33 in a 25. The cop sure thought I was dumb blowing through a steep, congested area knowing full well I couldn't have stopped if a car would have pulled out from one of the many side roads. I was on my mountain bike :)

We were heading back from a successful New Mexico Elk hunt with two nice 350 class bulls. In Arizona a highway patrol officer pulled us over because he wanted to check out the bulls.

Was driving home on leave from the Navy once. It was around 2am in a construction zone in the middle of Ills. I was in the right lane going about 75 (speed limit was 50) and there was a car way up in the left lane. I thought no way was that a cop in the left lane, so I just kept cruising. As I was nearing that other car I could see some very small reflective letters on the trunk (looked like a bumper sticker). Just about the time I could read it said "Trooper" it was too late, he was going 50 and I was at 75. What's the use, never even hit the brake, of course I seen the cherries but he let me off since it was like Sept. 20th, 2001...

That was like the 3rd time I got pulled over for doing 20+ over the speed limit since I had been in the Navy, never got a ticket though :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I know of a guy who got pulled over for leaving his wife at a gas station once.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I was pulled over last month because my license plate was dirty and the sheriff couldn't read it.

"Life's tough... It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

Ok I have one. Several weeks ago I was on my way home from work and passed a truck on the freeway at about 75-80 mph(been stuck behind this truck for about 10 miles now). I got around him and then saw a motor cop coming up behind me, so I slowed down to 70 mph(the speed limit was 65). The cop speeds buy me, gets infront of me and slams on his brakes slowing down to 65. Now i'm behind him in the fast lane doing 65 mph while several cars pass us in the slow lan. Oh ya for got to say he works for a city about 30 mile from where we are, so out of his jurisdiction on his way home. The car pool lane opens up and I enter it and pass him at about 70 mph. He then lights me up and emphatically motions for me to pullover, so I do. Now he walks up to my passenger wildow sticks his haed inside and in an extremely pissed of tone shouts "you think you would have a enough common courtesy not to pass a cop" Oh was I pissed. I looked at him and asked so let me get this striaght you pulled me over for contemned of cop? So let me see if I have this right your obviously on your way home, you speed past me, get in front of me, slam on your brakes and impede the flow of traffic, watch several cars pass us, and then pull me over for passing you at 5 mph over the speed limit on a freeway that has not been surveyed since it was just a two lane road( now its a 6 lane freeway), is that way you see it too? He just sat there with this dumfounded look on his face. I then continued, isn't that a little hypocritical for you to pull me over when you sped past me. Almost every day on this freeway I have motor cops pass me doing well over 90 mph, and since you havent noticed the gun in my lap(nice officer safty-awarness) here is my ID I'm an off duty cop. Now please, please write me a ticket I would love to hear this one in court or better yet how you are going to explain this to your supervisor. Needless to say he didn't and went on his way. This is the kind of cop that gives cops a bad name.

Now, I know I was wrong for speeding and I accept that, i'm in no way above the law and I would have taken the ticket no problem. But I have a huge problem with cops the try to enforce the very same laws that they brake, it pisses me off, we (cops)have to abide the laws too. JMHO

Mtnman, One of the perks and good for you.

Knthartter, Great story. I think I have dealt with a cop like that before. :)

Roy, LMAO

F-er, I have a history with fast , fast vehicles but you are truly crazy. Getting pulled over on the Mountain Bike. Classic.

Here's another bright move on my part. Out at a high school keg party at the river bottom we come across a stripped and abandoned car. I'm driving my 1971 Blazer with 37 inch tires when I decide to climb this car. About the time I get one tire up on the hood the Cherries go off in my rear view mirror. I sweated over this case for months as the Officer took down my info and explained that when they find the owner he would point out the hood and fender damaged caused by me. Nothing ever came of it but my 16 year old butt was worried to explain that to my Dad.

Well, did you know that a pile of 2x4s', some allthread, pvc pipe and 4 bike wheels, does NOT constitute a CONTROLABLE vehicle, on a 3 mile down grade, public road?

In spite of several cars having to pull off the road to keep from hitting me, the cops let me off the hook when they saw all the blood from me leaving the road at an estimated speed of 50 mph.

Then there was the 6'x6',clear plastic and pvc sail that I hooked up to my bike handlebars.......couldn't control that one either.

Broke an arm and 4 ribs in that experiment, but would not have been busted by the cops if I hadn't actually HIT the pickup head on. Dad busted my butt for that one also.

Mostly gave that behaviour up by age 15.....but the "NICKMAN" tag stuck. The doctor said there was already a "SUPERMAN", a "BATMAN", and a "SPIDERMAN", and that I thought I was a "NICKMAN".......I bled a lot in those days!

OH, I almost forgot the cow and the barb wire fence that I hit when I stole a Piper Cub. Actually had the Feds out for that one.

I have LOTS more but I ain't sure of the statute of limitations laws.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-11 AT 10:09AM (MST)[p]>We were heading back from a
>successful New Mexico Elk hunt
>with two nice 350 class
>bulls. In Arizona a
>highway patrol officer pulled us
>over because he wanted to
>check out the bulls.

Yep,
I had an Oregon cop pull me over once because he saw the antler tips of a big muley sticking up out of the back of my truck.
He apologized for the inconvenience, he said that he was an avid hunter and he just had to see the rack.

I had a girlfriend (when I was 18) that thought it would be funny to have her dads friend, who was a cop, pull me over and write a fake ticket.

Well, I laugh about it now but I wasn't happy at the time.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-11 AT 10:33AM (MST)[p]In my younger and dumber days I got a ticket going 45 mph coming down the west side of Rabbit Ears Pass, thing is the limit was 55mph. Oh, I was on a skateboard and couldn't stop for the cop which made him madder. He kept yelling over his speaker for me to pull over. When you get going faster than you can run you are committed to going to the bottom. He was boiling over by the time I reached the bottom and slowed down enough to stop. he wanted to write me up for attempting to elude an officer. The ticket ended up being for riding a skate board on a public highway. I had to go to court for that one and the Judge started laughing really hard when he heard my story, which further irritated the officer.

We used to ride Rabbit ears under a full moon because there was less traffic at night and you could use all of the lanes to slalom and keep your speed manageable. Once the cop got behind me I couldn't slalom and built up some scary speed.

BeanMan, I know that area. Cool story.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I was really late getting to work one morning. I had about a 45 mile commute, and being on a fast motorcycle I decided to make up some time once I got on the freeway. Well I'll tell you I opened it up and was well on my way passed 110 when I crested to hill and saw the light bar on the old mustang... He lit them up and I knew I was getting impounded, so I just pulled over and waited for him to get there.

Well he finally gets there and walks up to me and gave me the usual, "do you know how fast I got ya going?" And not really wanting to admit anything I said "no", he says "I got ya doing 79 in a 55"- well at the time Florida had a law that you could ask to see the radar reading when getting a ticket by an officer that was alone, so I asked( cause I wanted to see the miracle of how 110 mph was clocked as 79) he admitted he hadn't had his radar on, and was going home after his shift, and said "you know and I know you were speeding, so I'm gonna write you a ticket for 5 over" I agreed, and was never happier to pay that ticket!

Yeah, I was late for work-

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

My dad had the Piper Cub and it SEEMED real easy to fly. Figured I could just taxi it around on the runway...

I guess I didn't pay attention to how to steer it once it started going fast. I didn't know what to do when it started haulin' azz off the side of the runway.

I shut it down, but by then I had torn up the fence and hit a big old cow in the next field.

Rancher called the cops because he thought someone had crashed....cops called FAA because they were told someone had crashed...cops called my father.

He would have killed me on the spot, if all that law wasn't there when he showed up.

I was paying for that one for most of a year and didn't play football my sophmore year of high school.

Here's another one.

Can you believe that in 1960, I could have been busted for driving a 1949 Willy's Overland, with a pair of vice grips for a steering wheel?

Hell, it was only 23 miles to the junkyard!

Couldn't believe the Highway Patrol got all pissy 'cuz I had no steering wheel......or drivers license!

BACK IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS, USE TO GO TO THE LOCAL PARK AND RELOCATE DUCKS, BAIT EM TOO THE CAR WITH BREAD CRUMBS GRAB EM BY THE NECK PUT A RUBBERBAND AROUND THERE BEAK AND THROW EM IN THE TRUNK, WORKED FINE UNTIL RANGER RICK SPOTTED US. MY BUDDY DRIVING WAS THE DUKES OF HAZARD KIND OF GUY, WE TOOK OFF LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL, RANGER RICK WAS PRETTY GOOD AT THE PIT MANUVER AND SPUN US OUT AND WE HIT A BIG PINE TREE AND THE TRUNK POPPED OPEN AND AWAY WENT THE DUCKS, NEEDLESS TO SAY WE GOT HOOKED UP FOR AWHILE,AND GOT A GOOD LECTURE, BUT THEY LET US GO...RAS.

HAaaaaaa,

I got pulled over on base at China Lake Naval Weapons Station because I was using a pipe wrench the the steering wheel on my 1955 Dodge Power Wagon broke. The XO of the base was with me; we had been out taking a tour.

>Here's another one.
>
> Can you believe that in
>1960, I could have been
>busted for driving a 1949
>Willy's Overland, with a pair
>of vice grips for a
>steering wheel?
>
> Hell, it was only 23
>miles to the junkyard!
>
> Couldn't believe the Highway Patrol
>got all pissy 'cuz I
>had no steering wheel......or drivers
>license!
>
>"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much
>of a crime"

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I got pulled over a few years ago coming back from a deer hunt. The officer walked up to the window, looked around to see if anyone was looking then with a big smile asked where I shot the buck in the back of my truck. I got out and b.s'd for a while and he took some pics and went on his way.

Hey Bob- Was your buddy Randy H? LOL!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Thinking back,it was kinda STUPID!

Decided back in my younger day it'd be kinda Fun to be a Cop once in a while!

Got me A red light!

Got me a Siren!

Late one night in the big City We decided to pull the Town Drunk over at 1:00 in the morning!

Man was He throwing Beer Cans left & Right,We were LOAO as we got him stopped,then the Local Sheriff pulled in behind me with his Red Light,OH SSHIT!

The Sheriff was a little PIZZED,confiscated all my Cop Attire & threatened me with a big ole Fine/Jail time for Impersonating an Officer!

Sure was Fun to be a Cop 'Once in a while'!:D

Some of the Stuff we pulled off 30 years ago would land your Ass in Jail now days!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Back in 1965 I went to visit my cousin in Turlock. He had one of them new Pontiac GTO's. We were out one night racing anybody who dared to try us. We blew the doors off this Mustang in town and a cop turned his red light on us. My cousin was driving and decided to ditch the cop. We finally lost him and decided to take the back roads back to his house. We were on a country road that had a 90 degree turn. My cousin was driving too fast and we ended up out in this old walnut orchard after taking out the farmers fence.

The light went on in the farmers house, so we knew we were busted.

About the time we knocked on the farmers door, a cop showed up! The cop said "Hey, wasn't I just chasing you guys?" Of course we said "Noooo Sir, it couldn't have been us!":)

We told the farmer we were sorry and that we would fix his fence tomorrow. He pulled us out with his tractor and we spent a day and a half building him a new fence. His wife even made us lunch and dinner.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-11 AT 07:28AM (MST)[p] Not getting pulled over but....Got one for fishing in a fish hatchery....sure was fun fighting one of those monster brood trout on a trout rod in broad day lite.

Once I was an innocent passenger in a vehicle from which the stupid-as@ driver (named ROY) and his mullet headed buddy in the passenger seat were shooting off bottle rockets at an enemy's house. It just happened to be Halloween and there were 100's of children flooding this crowded neighborhood, happily trick or treating, as these two bullies in a 'Vette terrorized the neighborhood. I tried to stop them, but there was nothing I could do as they threatened to hit ME with a bottle rocket too. I was forced to watch the carnage.

When all of a sudden, we were pulled over by an off duty police officer who yelled at us and thankfully took all of the bottle rockets. But I'm still scarred today because I, the innocent victim in the backseat, was totally mistreated. Then my parents yelled at me and I'm sure I was grounded even though I didn't even have anything to do with the bottle rockets. I was just along for the ride. I NEVER knew it would turn that out that way.

After that I stole mullet head buddy and we started ditching Roy because he was such a bad influence and I was as straight laced as they came so I didn't want to be involved in his imbecile teenage debauchery.

Hey Jenn?

A 'chev-vette' Right?:D

TripleK reminded me of one I got busted for about ten years ago. My cousin, some friends and I had just made a trip to evanston from Tooele, UT for some illegal fireworks. My cousin was driving and decided to go to the truck stop and launch some bottle rockets at truckers. He sends off our very first rocket and right as it left his finger tips a cop pulled around the back of a semi. I'm not lying when I tell you it bounced off the cops windshield. We kept driving not knowing what else to do. Needless to say he pulled us over. He called us stupid, gave us each tickets, and took our newly acquired haul. My cousin and I still like to laugh about it.

One day me and the wife were visiting her sister and got in an argument about something and she stormed out of her sisters house and walked down to the lacal transit bus stop and sat down,I pulled up to the bus stop in my 1970 Chevelle and told her to get in which she replied no, so I got out and grabbed her arm and opened the door and put her in,by the time I went around and started to get in she got back out and sat down,now I am gettin a little mad so I get out again and yell a bit and grab her again and put her in the car and this time she stays.So I start down the road and come to a traffic light and get in the left turn lane and when the light turns green I go but as soon as I turn the corner there are 2 Everett city cops behind me with lights on,I pull over and the car behind me gets on the pa. and says to get out of the car and walk backwards towards him with my hands up,when I get out I see 2 officers with guns drawn at me,They come and cuff me and help the wife out of the car and ask her If she knows me and for a second she thinks about it then says yes,Someone thought I was kidnapping her.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-11 AT 08:17PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-11 AT 08:06?PM (MST)

>Hey Jenn?
>
>A 'chev-vette' Right?:D
>
>:p

Yes Bess - it was a Chevette too. Oh and maybe we should ask Jenn what happens to a Chevette when you don't change the oil or even put any in it for about a year and a half!

So while there is SOME truth to Triple K's story - yes we were shooting bottle rockets off in a neighborhood filled with trick-or-treating kids at a frenemy's house and my buddy did have a mullet - and she DID end up dating the same mullet head and stealing him and the other buddy in the front seat from my circle of friends but until my dying day I will SWEAR that she was FAR from innocent!

In fact, lets just ask her who was sticking her torso out the back window and pumping her fists in the air yelling "HELL YEAH!!" as we roared down Main shooting them off at a couple other cars and before we decided to go into that neighborhood and exactly who yelled "HELL YEAH!! Let's get SO and SO's house!" when it was suggested and who was holding the lighter the WHOLE time and who yelled "What are you thinking DICKHEAD?!!" when the off duty officer ran us off the road and just why we didn't get ALL of the bottle rockets confiscated when said Policeman finally did identify himself (saving a sure fire fight with 3 pretty big 17 year olds)! Seems to me that I recall that she knew a little too quickly about the hole under the passenger seat in that little car and just exactly what would fit perfectly up underneath it!

But yeah, other than that, it was pretty much true!

UTROY

ROY! You lie! I would NEVER speak like that. The 'D' word??? OMGosh. Never! Stop trying to make me look bad.

Back in the day there was a group of retarded kids that lived around the corner from my parent's house. Every day at the same time they would walk around the block to get their exercise and I was always trying to figure out new ways to eff with them. I had recently made a blow gun out of pvc and magazine pages for the darts when I discovered that taping strike anywhere matches would cause the darts to start on fire upon impact. It was a fun way to burn stuff! One day I'm out shooting/burning stuff when I see the retarded kids come out for their daily walkabout and a little light bulb goes off in my head. I immediately begin launching darts high in the air at just enough of an angle for them to land about ten feet in front of the kids. Upon impact with the asphalt the strike anywhere matches would ignite the paper and those retarded kids would shyt themselves seeing this. I was laughing my ass off right up until a cop pulls up in front of the house. He had my ##### in the dirt so fast that I about shyt myself. He cuffed me and put me in the back seat of the patrol car all the while my mom is in the living room watching TV none the wiser. He told me he could get me for attempted murder or terrorism or something like that and I was scared as hell. I managed to convince him that I would never do that again and he confiscated my weapon and let me go. I walked in the house after he left and acted like nothing ever happened. God my parents were naive back then.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

>Back in the day there was
>a group of retarded kids
>that lived around the corner
>from my parent's house.
>Every day at the same
>time they would walk around
>the block to get their
>exercise and I was always
>trying to figure out new
>ways to eff with them.
> I had recently made
>a blow gun out of
>pvc and magazine pages for
>the darts when I discovered
>that taping strike anywhere matches
>would cause the darts to
>start on fire upon impact.
> It was a fun
>way to burn stuff!
>One day I'm out shooting/burning
>stuff when I see the
>retarded kids come out for
>their daily walkabout and a
>little light bulb goes off
>in my head. I
>immediately begin launching darts high
>in the air at just
>enough of an angle for
>them to land about ten
>feet in front of the
>kids. Upon impact with
>the asphalt the strike anywhere
>matches would ignite the paper
>and those retarded kids would
>shyt themselves seeing this.
>I was laughing my ass
>off right up until a
>cop pulls up in front
>of the house. He
>had my ##### in the
>dirt so fast that I
>about shyt myself. He
>cuffed me and put me
>in the back seat of
>the patrol car all the
>while my mom is in
>the living room watching TV
>none the wiser. He
>told me he could get
>me for attempted murder or
>terrorism or something like that
>and I was scared as
>hell. I managed to
>convince him that I would
>never do that again and
>he confiscated my weapon and
>let me go. I
>walked in the house after
>he left and acted like
>nothing ever happened. God
>my parents were naive back
>then.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Piper, how's your period?
>
>Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!
>
>
>440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!
>

So what you are saying is you were quite the little Assshole?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Pulled over for going 85 in a 55. WTH? Can't believe that. I've had my fair share of flashing lights in the rear view mirror and I can honestly say they were all warranted.:D

It's always an adventure!!!

Let's see. Here are a few highlights:

- 13 people in a Jeep CJ5--before seatbelt laws--no ticket
- 50 caliber machine gun (homemade wood model with a belt of fake ammo) on a tripod in the back of a CJ5--while draggin' main. Cops were really pi$$ed about that one--thought we were going to get shot...no ticket
- didn't get busted on this one but had my siren (for harassing people making out) short out and turn on while driving down main street in a CJ5
- had a Good Guy Kegger raided. We were brewing home-made rootbeer--oh yeah in a CJ5--no ticket
- smoking some very fast cars in sprint races--in a CJ5--no ticket but got a 45 minute tongue lashing

I guess it's a good thing I sold that old Jeep, but it sure was a lot of fun.

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

>ROY! You lie! I would NEVER
>speak like that. The
>'D' word??? OMGosh. Never!
>Stop trying to make me
>look bad.

Ohh Jenn - I guess you may be able to convince the occasional tourist around here, but come on - WE LIVE HERE SIS!!

UTROY

I think Roy is telling the truth this TIME.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

had a cop that sat in same place an watched the town .buddy an i took our bikes home dean stayed he had loud exhaust an didnt need a ticket warmed up 1970 super bee 5 blocks ahead of cop maybe sleeping.spun some cookies he just sat there. i told joe hang on spun abunch of cookies cop lights come on he in the game now out of town we go. he had impala with 350 if i remember he could only go 110 we had to slow down. so he could stay with us. turned on gravel road 100yards taped brake lights so he could seehe turned i sit there joe says go isat there he got close i florred it he disappeared in dust it was fun. went back to towncop showes up 2 hours later we think he got lost in country.funny

was coming across north dakota on interstate with 1970 super bee trans am pulls up race is on. we raced for 20 or 30 miles he would pull up alone side at about 120 or 125 i would floor it leave him in the dust.he could never pass me dean was laughing his butt off.we finally got tired of this an were burning lots of gas so we slowed down a let him pass, went down 10 miles here was trans am pulled over by cop we laughed driving speed limit.i had the need for speed when i was young. hell im still a wild driver. i never want to grow up

One year I poached a big ole 380 bull off of the Dutton. Man the locals were pissed off I never got caught and bunch of guys over on the website Monster Muleys were trying to figure out who I was.

Everything else is still within the staute of limitations so I can talk.

Jesus Bucksnort! Did I strike a nerve in you for something I did 25 years ago? Lighten up dipshyt and stop acting like you never did anything stupid or wrong.

>Jesus Bucksnort! Did I strike
>a nerve in you for
>something I did 25 years
>ago? Lighten up dipshyt
>and stop acting like you
>never did anything stupid or
>wrong.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Piper, how's your period?
>
>Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!
>
>
>440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

I never said I didn't do anything wrong or stupid... Just stated the obvious that you were a little assshole... Seemed pretty clear to me, if you like I can draw it out in crayon dypshyt...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Wow, reading these stories brought back some memories. I was 16 yrs old and me and some buddies went to a dance club on a Saturday afternoon (ya we were rebels). By about 6 we had met some girls and one of my buddies had the idea of having a hottub party at his house. His parents were out of town, and it just seemed like the thing to do. Next thing we know we are headed to his place with a car full of girls. I was driving a blue caprise classic and she was full. We got to his house and then more people showed up. There were 6 guys and better than 15 girls. The only way I knew that will be splained later. So we had fun, and it was time to get people home. I guess some of the girls were told that we would take them home. I had the only car, and some of these people lived 20 miles away. So my buddy devises a plan to get 21 people in the car. 16 year old kids aren't very big so it is doable, but I am not sure how we go 14 people in the front of the car. My buddy that came up with the idea was in the trunk with 6 girls holding the trunk down with their hands, and their legs hanging out the back.
I drove 10 miles to the first town and dropped one girl off. We pulled away from her house and had to make a left hand turn at a 4 way stop. My radar detector went nuts, and I look to the left to see a cop signaling to make a left in my intersection... And he was waiting for me to turn first. So everybody ducked and I as cool as I could made a left turn. Just as I was almost passed him the trunk popped up and the light went on (it was dark). He saw the feet hanging out the back. I punched it, probably hit 23 miles per hour before I came to my senses. I got smart, pulled over and got out while he pulled up. My buddy in the trunk was trying to figure out why I pulled over, when he saw the lights coming.
I put both my hands in the air, when he got out of the car,(just seemed like the right thing to do). He walked right past me to the front of the car and poked his head in. He asked the girls if they could get the seat belt around every one. Of course they could. He then asked me what I was doing, and I splained that I was giving people a ride to another party just up the street. He just said get straight there, and let us go. I have never been so scared in my life...actually I had, but I had never been so scared with 20 people in my car. Those were good days...

Well Bucksnort, since we're stating the obvious, It's quite obvious that you have never grown out of your ##### stage. I simply posted a response of something stupid I did to get myself an unpleasant visit from the police and in fact, I would think that most people that read it would say that the retarded kids got the last laugh. My story obviously struck a nerve with you but I won't apologize to people with such thin skin. I wish Founder would start a new forum specifically for people like you who get all butt hurt over the stupidest things. Apparently you found everyone else's stories amusing or harmless. Maybe shooting bottle rockets at non-retarded people is okay with you. I for one found it hilarious because what's really obvious is the fact that those people that shot those bottle rockets have grown up now and certainly wouldn't still be doing it much like I wouldn't shoot flaming paper darts at retarded kids anymore. Someday when you grow up you'll understand that adults can laugh at the stupid things they did when they were kids. For now though you should lighten up, you'll live longer.

You're the one who is obviously worked up...I'm pretty easy going and got some pretty thick skin...I ain't gonna bore you with a big long reply so I'll leave you with this.. Fu(k off and have a nice day..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Nice, did you learn that word in kindergarten today? When you get a little older, you'll find that that word is funner to do than to say!

Go to your corners for a ten minute time out boys. Don't make me hit that nuke button. :)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Look dude, you obviously got a problem with me.. I don't like to play internet tough guy tag.. I assume by you're MM name that you are in CA... So am I..If you're anywhere near the SJ valley feel free to PM me and we can meet up and "work" things out..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Ok, since these guys aren't going to their respective corners, it is my duty as a mod to provide the rest of the innocent internet surfing public this public service announcement.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LOL 1911, It's all good. I'm done. Don't want you to nuke it because of me. There's some pretty funny stories here if you have a sense of humor and don't drink too much!

Don't drop the bomb 1911.... I will go to my corner...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Will you two get a Room?:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom