Suggest a lens?

steelie

I just bought a Canon XTI, works great with all my old canon lenses. The older knock off Lenses(quantarray) don't work, at least not for more than a few shots. Coincedently, they are my bigger lenses 200MM & 300MM. So I have no telephoto, going to need to get one quick. I'm a slow learner, I realize all my canon lenses work fine, but I'm also broke since I just spent all my $ on the camera, so I don't mind looking at the knock-offs again, and I'm told all the newer ones will work. Any suggestions on a cheap lens that takes great pics? I wouldn't mid if it was nice and fast as well, but still real light. (if your gonna dream......)

Thanks

steelie

We have a great lens from Promaster. It's made by Tamron for them and comes with a lifetime warranty. It is lightweight and takes awesome photos. It is a 70-300 F4-5.6 with a 1:2 macro. I am so confident that you will love the lens that if you want to try it and don't love it after 10 days, send it back and I'll give you a full refund. We normally sell it for 199.99 but it would cost you only 149.99 shipped with a UV filter and a monopod.
Call me if you want to try it out.

Joel Paymer
Camera Land
575 Lexington Ave
New York, NY 10022
212-753-5128
www.cameralandny.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom