Suggestion for a butcher near Albuquerque

Outdoors

Will be in Unit 52 for pronghorn hunt but fly out of Albuquerque and if get a buck down would prefer to have a butcher in NM make then UPS me jerky and possibly pepperoni.

Thanks in advance if you have a suggestion.

Meat Lockers
Chama 505-756-2215
Chama 505-756-2300

Espandola 505-753-4749

El Rito 505-581-4578

I hope everyone write these down on the edge of there New Mexico Map that way you will have them if you need them.
Good Luck to everyone

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-09 AT 07:16PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/4a7244d37c3396d6.jpg

he is a good friend of my, his wife is best friend of my wife since and excellent butcher! I don't know about mailing the meat but can ask and it is here in Santa Fe! and will see you up in unit 52, my little brother have tag! and have been scout 3 time already and goin again this sunday and

Outdoor, where are u from? camp? goin with someone?

good luck

vinihunt

>eaglerock meats does a great job
>in albuquerque on 12th street
>

X2 on EagleRock Meats! Mike is a great guy as well!

>>eaglerock meats does a great job
>>in albuquerque on 12th street
>>
>
>
>X2 on EagleRock Meats! Mike is
>a great guy as well!
>

x3

NMYB

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom