Super Bowl 59

Are you saying that there will be an epic breakup song by the next superbowl?🤣
Historically……… that’s how it works for those in the other universe.

Actually…… it is the least of my worries……. I wouldn’t care if they rode off to a ranch in North Dakota, had 10 kids and raised Scottish Higeland cattle for the rest of their lives.

Historically……… that’s how it works for those in the other universe.

Actually…… it is the least of my worries……. I wouldn’t care if they rode off to a ranch in North Dakota, had 10 kids and raised Scottish Higeland cattle for the rest of their lives.
Are vegans raising beef now?

I lost a lot of respect for Kelse after his rant with coach Reid . Show a little respect dude! If he tries that crap with Swift, he'll be sitting on the curb wondering what the hell just happened and then there will be another smash hit on its way. 🙄
Screenshot_20240212-052437.png

Right On ridge!

Then They Let Him JACK HIS F'N JAW At The End Like He Did!

He Might Be Looking For A New Jersey!

I lost a lot of respect for Kelse after his rant with coach Reid . Show a little respect dude! If he tries that crap with Swift, he'll be sitting on the curb wondering what the hell just happened and then there will be another smash hit on its way. 🙄View attachment 136864

As much as I would love to see the Chiefs totally implode, based on the post game interviews I think you guys might be being a little dramatic.

Pat Mahomes is a gamer. Dude got the hell beat out of him and spent all night running for his life.

America was united last night and it was great.

The entire country prayed that Kelce didn't catch the game winner last night. America won.

It was a really good game. None of my squares hit but I did have a small bet on Chiefs money line at +110 so it paid for half of the food I bought for the grandkids to come over and spend the day.

I think Reid appreciates the fire in Kelce to be honest. No one likes to be yelled at but Kelce had 1 target in the first half. That won't get it done. Taylor requires at least 3 catches a quarter to stay interested.

You guys actually watched that crap? Did ya'll cry during the black anthem? C'mon man!
Fair question. I knew it was coming so I watched for it - nada. It must have been during one of the completely overhyped commercials. Honestly, I feel a little disenfranchised.

I didn’t know there was a black national anthem. I don’t get out much. I still don’t know the song.

I thought it was a good game..KCs defense showed alot of heart in that overtime quarter.. They were getting hammered for more than half a quarter and hung in there..good for them..first pro game I've watched in a couple of years and enjoyed it..

Grand-Kids?

It was a really good game. None of my squares hit but I did have a small bet on Chiefs money line at +110 so it paid for half of the food I bought for the grandkids to come over and spend the day.

I think Reid appreciates the fire in Kelce to be honest. No one likes to be yelled at but Kelce had 1 target in the first half. That won't get it done. Taylor requires at least 3 catches a quarter to stay interested.

I had never researched the Black Nat'l Anthem. I have now and it was written back in the late 1800's in the slave era. I suppose they brought it back into the light because the media started pushing the thought of oppression here in more recent times. Take a read. I see nothing racial about it if you didn't know under what context it was written.

The real head scratcher for me about the whole superbowl was the foot fetish Jesus commercial. How many of you can think of much better ways to spend $28 million dollars to help people?
Here I am mentioning it, so I guess it was successful in spreading the words of Jesus.

The real head scratcher for me about the whole superbowl was the foot fetish Jesus commercial. How many of you can think of much better ways to spend $28 million dollars to help people?
Here I am mentioning it, so I guess it was successful in spreading the words of Jesus.
I think it was a hint to keep the border open to fentanyl and human trafficking.

It has to do with the story of Mary Magdalene.....Jesus washed her feet.

I lost respect for Andy Reid for letting that douche bag bump him and get in his face with zero consequences. He should have sat him the rest of the game!
Sit your biggest offensive target in the SB? The team would put a mugging on Reid if he did that. Inappropriate? Yes. Rude? Yes. Its the SB though. These guys are all getting bonuses if they win so Reid is messing with Kelce's money.

I lost respect for Andy Reid for letting that douche bag bump him and get in his face with zero consequences. He should have sat him the rest of the game!
This is a business to win, not high school football. I’ve mouthed off to my boss before (not proud of that) but they don’t put you in time out to think about it.

This is a business to win, not high school football. I’ve mouthed off to my boss before (not proud of that) but they don’t put you in time out to think about it.
I'm sure your "mouthing off" was more talking back or explaining your disagreement. Not bumping into your boss and then getting in his face screaming at the top of your voice to the point spit probably landed on his face. If it was a less valuable player that did that, I'm sure the team would take action. If the chiefs ownership had any courage, they'd fine Kelse $100k and make him give a formal apology to Reid.

I'm sure your "mouthing off" was more talking back or explaining your disagreement. Not bumping into your boss and then getting in his face screaming at the top of your voice to the point spit probably landed on his face. If it was a less valuable player that did that, I'm sure the team would take action. If the chiefs ownership had any courage, they'd fine Kelse $100k and make him give a formal apology to Reid.
I owned a successful computer retail sales business for a number of years, back in the 80-90s. I hired a number of amazingly successful people, in my clerical, service and sales departments. I used to tell our clients “I never hire people who are not better than me, people that are smarter and can do more than me…….. because, why would I want anyone working here that can’t do it better than I can do it.”

They would often look at me in disbelief and then I’d see the light go on in their eyes……… they liked that concept a lot.

Reid is a dang smart guy, he know his team better than anyone. He knows Kelse way better than anybody on the field or in the stands, including his mother and his girl friend.

I’ll wage a $100 Reid believes this about Kelse. “What makes Kelse so good/great make him so bad.” Reid knows Kelse has crazy passion to win, volatile passion to win and knows how Kelse uses that passion, for both good and for not so good. Reid is willing to live with the bad because he loves the good. It’s what separates a great coach from a good coach.

Let Reid be Reid and Kelse be Kelse………. because it’s working. When it stops working……. that’s when changes are made. If it ain’t broke, don’t screw it up fixing it.

Agreed, but they sure as he!l ain’t sidelining him in the middle of the Super Bowl! Whatever consequences he faces or should face it won’t be not playing. That’s my only point. I’m Not defending him.

Agreed, but they sure as he!l ain’t sidelining him in the middle of the Super Bowl! Whatever consequences he faces or should face it won’t be not playing. That’s my only point. I’m Not defending him.
I don't think they should have taken any action during the game either. I was just making the point that I thought what Kelsey did was disrespectful. I'm watching the Jazz/ Warriors game right now. Man that Draymond Green is an A- hole. I hate how disrespectful he is towards the refs but he is a heck of a player.

I don't think they should have taken any action during the game either. I was just making the point that I thought what Kelsey did was disrespectful. I'm watching the Jazz/ Warriors game right now. Man that Draymond Green is an A- hole. I hate how disrespectful he is towards the refs but he is a heck of a player.
Another example of what makes him so good makes him so bag. Bosses weigh the benefits vs the costs.

Another example of what makes him so good makes him so bag. Bosses weigh the benefits vs the costs.
Exactly, talent versus tolerance, if a second stringer tried that he would be thrown off the team then and there. He will put up with a lot more from a hall of famer.

Mark,

Exactly, talent versus tolerance, if a second stringer tried that he would be thrown off the team then and there. He will put up with a lot more from a hall of famer.

Mark,
Winston Churchill was a looser, until he wasn’t. Churchill was still Churchill but the countries (coaches) needs changed.

Trump was a jerk….. until he wasn’t. No difference between Trump and Churchill in the minds of the public. As the needs change, so do the players.

It’s the natural way of human success and failure. The winners get it, the losers can’t figure it out, regardless of which side they are on.

Hey Lumpy?

Anybody Ever Bump Or Shake The Boss?:D

I owned a successful computer retail sales business for a number of years, back in the 80-90s. I hired a number of amazingly successful people, in my clerical, service and sales departments. I used to tell our clients “I never hire people who are not better than me, people that are smarter and can do more than me…….. because, why would I want anyone working here that can’t do it better than I can do it.”

They would often look at me in disbelief and then I’d see the light go on in their eyes……… they liked that concept a lot.

Reid is a dang smart guy, he know his team better than anyone. He knows Kelse way better than anybody on the field or in the stands, including his mother and his girl friend.

I’ll wage a $100 Reid believes this about Kelse. “What makes Kelse so good/great make him so bad.” Reid knows Kelse has crazy passion to win, volatile passion to win and knows how Kelse uses that passion, for both good and for not so good. Reid is willing to live with the bad because he loves the good. It’s what separates a great coach from a good coach.

Let Reid be Reid and Kelse be Kelse………. because it’s working. When it stops working……. that’s when changes are made. If it ain’t broke, don’t screw it up fixing it.

We could fill a large Library with books that have been written by celebrity woman and the horrific pain to both body and mind they lived through during their celebrity years. Used, abused, rode hard, and put up wet by men and celebrity god makers.

We could fill another Library with books written by celebrity male athletes and the horrific pain to both mind and body they lived through during their celebrity years. Used, abused, rode hard, put up wet by men and celebrity god makers.

Generally speaking……. we all reap what we sow.

If these two celebrities don’t understand that, they aren’t living in the real world. Celebrity is a widow maker for many. We all choose the path we walk.

I have no animosity for either, I wish them no harm.

I lost a lot of respect for Kelse after his rant with coach Reid . Show a little respect dude! If he tries that crap with Swift, he'll be sitting on the curb wondering what the hell just happened and then there will be another smash hit on its way. 🙄View attachment 136864
I despise the Chiefs but grow a pair coaches and players get after each other they're just like a family.

Ya!

But Kelce Is Now Claiming It Was An Accidental Bump!

I CALL BS!

He'd Be Looking For A New Jersey If It Was Me!

Reid said it was a cheap shot after, which was funny.

If course we had the race baiters saying if it was a black player......

It just showed had badly the 49ers were frustrating them.

Wonder how Belichick would have reacted?
Belichick might go down as one of the greatest coaches of all time and who knows how he would of handled Kelce.
But when Andy Reid dies they will probably have to hold his funeral in arrow head stadium because that is how many people will come out for him.
For Belichick I don't think they will need much more than a standard funeral home holds.
Just my opinion

Belichick might go down as one of the greatest coaches of all time and who knows how he would of handled Kelce.
But when Andy Reid dies they will probably have to hold his funeral in arrow head stadium because that is how many people will come out for him.
For Belichick I don't think they will need much more than a standard funeral home holds.
Just my opinion
And he'll be perfectly fine with it

mt….. As I’ve said before, I love Reid. He’s a darn fine gentleman and a smart coach.

But…….. ya Shanahan lost …… I still have to give it to the young man, he coached Andy to a draw at the end of regulation. He stayed cool the entire game, I thought. Just guessing but I think he’s gonna have a long career and in the NFL. Probably learn a little during that game.

mt….. As I’ve said before, I love Reid. He’s a darn fine gentleman and a smart coach.

But…….. ya Shanahan lost …… I still have to give it to the young man, he coached Andy to a draw at the end of regulation. He stayed cool the entire game, I thought. Just guessing but I think he’s gonna have a long career and in the NFL. Probably learn a little during that game.
Interesting. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom