SUPERBOWL!!

R

RIMROCK338

SUPERBOWL!!

Who called it right for the superbowl??
That would be ..ME ,,: RIMROCK

RE: SUPERBOWL!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-21-07 AT 10:54PM (MST)[p]Should be a great Super Bowl. I'm very happy for Peyton Manning.

Also very happy for Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith. First time for African-Americans to head coach in a Super Bowl. Colts are a 7 point favorite right now. My guess is that number will go down by game time.

Somebody once said I know nothing about football. Well,I put a large amount of money on the Bears today and they covered the spread easily. Still can't quit the day job but it's fun when you have a little action riding on these games.

Colts 24 Bears 21

Let's hope Manning isn't the Dan Marino of the Millenium. He needs a ring. I'm not even going to guess on a score. I stunk at it when I lived in Nevada doing parlays and I'm sure I haven't gotten any better.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-07 AT 05:45AM (MST)[p]I just hope it is a decent game to watch, but I'm afraid Manning is due to go off, and Grossman is about due for another bad game so the critics can grind him some more...
Congrats to both teams for getting to the big Dance..

I have not been a Manning fan since Eli refused to go to San Diego. No sooner had they just finished the tribute to Pat Tillman did Eli and his family walk up on stage looking like they had just lost a puppy because SD drafted them. Makes me SICK! I hope that both Manning boys never get a ring

Drum

My youngest brother is a HUGE football memorbilia collector.
Goes to all the sports celebrity functions, golf tourneys etc.
Says Payton Manning won't sign autographs & continually snubbs fans with his huge arrogance & ego.
I'm really tired of the Patriots and was glad to see them lose with that pic thrown by their golden boy.
I'll be pulling for Chicago.
HH

>
>Colts 24 Bears 21

No way, man. I heard Ditka's gonna be in the stands. Bears 82 Colts 7 DA BEARS! lol ;-)

Gotta love the Superfans. SNL should do a reprisal of them and someone should re-produce the Superbowl Shuffle.

LOL This one's a terrible reprisal of Da Superfans, but it's kinda funny. LOL Superfans Shuffle.

I'm not a Colts fan or a Bears fan. But The Colts will beat the Bears. The AFC has all the better teams, if you like it or not... the colts are one of them. Also I saw Payton Manning at a celebrity golf tournament in Lake tahoe, he was gladly signing autographs and having fun with all the spectators. The guy needs to stick with football, because his golf skills suck!!!

That's My .02!!!!

"Also very happy for Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith. First time for African-Americans to head coach in a Super Bowl. Colts are a 7 point favorite right now. My guess is that number will go down by game time."

Yeah, thank gawd. Now that the sportswriters/talking heads have got their "poster children" for equality in the superbowl, we can hear about this until the playoffs next year. Already sick of the crap. When will the day come when the media comes to the aid of some white, red, green, blue, yellow running back? Oh, thats right.This will never be an issue. Nothing but "African-Americans" can be allowed in the skill positions. The hypocrisy is sickening.

Thats said, I do like Dungy as a man and a coach. Seems like someone I would like to meet someday. Seems like a steller human being, and his ancestry should have nothing to do with it. I hope the Colts take the SB, as I think like Dungy and have been rooting for this team all year to be one of the AFC teams to make the play-offs.

I totally missed it - I picked Bolts and Aints. I will cheer for Manning. I'm sure he has a big ego but I like him anyway.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Funny, I never once heard last year: "The 39th an 40th white american to coach in the superbowl".

Nothing like guttin' a 6x6 elk at 7:30 in the morning.

LOL....Peyton Manning has too big of an ego?? Whatever! He's one of, if not the best QB in the NFL! If anybody deserves an ego, it's him.....which by the way he DOES NOT have one. You guys are crazy. Gotta be one of the more humbling QB's out there.

Huntsonora....you don't like Peyton because of what his brother did, which his dad talked him into doing. C'mon man, that's pretty weak.

There is not another QB, let alone player in the NFL right now that deserves a ring more than Peyton Manning.

JimNv, I could not say it better!!! If I have to listen to the press talk about African-Americans then I want a run down on all the Italian-Amercan, Polish-American, Native-Amercan, German-American, on, and on, and on, If your in this country legally your are AMERICAN PERIOD!!!. Practice all the political crap in the privacy of your home. I don't care who wins I just want to see a good football game. I would lean towards Indy if I had to pick.

Mannings a funny guy, but I like the Bears in this one. Grossman seems to have finally found out how to win. Manning's achilles has been the INT. If he has five INT's against the Bears it will be over in the 1st half.
Bears 24 Colts 21

I just hope the Colts final score ends with a 5 and the Bears final score ends with a 3. That way I win the football pool at work.

Extra innings would make it exciting also!:)

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom