Survey

I forgot to add that the survey is completely confidential in an effort to get real data.

I don't mind you asking about bigfeets, or creating surveys(i even filled it out) I answered truthfully, kinda.

My only thought, and I can only have one at a time, is that there HAS to be a Bigfoot Website that you could hang out on while you are in search of your mother.

Good luck with that.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I simply don't believe Bigfoot exists or ever has existed in our lifetime. However I just read somewhere from a reliable source of information?uhmm, in MM campfire by STTM, that a discovery in China has produced skeletal remains of yet another species of man?so I guess it could be true. But by gosh if they do exist they must blend in with the environment so well that they can't be seen on trail cameras or so smart they know where every tree stand is come hunting season. By the way, I did fill out your survey, good luck with it.

GBA

I don't know about Bigfoot, but I do know there is such a thing as a Bigplick. Several of them frequent this site.

TUCC

Bigfoot is Cain. God cursed him to wander the earth for killing Abel. He's just tall and really hairy now. If you ever watched Harry and the Hendersens you'd know he's actually a very nice ans sensitive guy.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-12 AT 02:19PM (MST)[p]Eel PMed me and asked to post his story for him since he was too embarrassed to do it himself.
During the last Black Brant season Eel was kidnapped by a very large and demanding female bigfoot. He was held captive for more than 3 weeks and was used for her own pleasure. He was only able to escape after getting her drunk on Lost Coast beer. Eel said he's bought more beer and has already started scouting for the upcoming Black Brant season in the same location where he was abducted which seems a little odd.

2311idiot.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom