swarovski 10 x42 binos

longshooter338

My club footed arse fell down with them in bino systems and chipped a lense any one know how well customer service is to work with.

My brother had a set get dropped out of a tree stand over some rocks and he said that swarovski fixed them free of charge.

I would be surprised that Swaro replaced lenses for free... Check out, adjust collomination, clean and adjust for free is not unsual. NJS

LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-09 AT 10:18AM (MST)[p]Yep, I've never known them to replace lenses for free, and I've used them a time or two. If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest you contact them yourself to see what they say.

SWAROVSKI OPTIK NA LTD.
Service Department
Tel. 800-426-3089
E-Mail [email protected]

they are not $75 per lense......I just had all 4 replaced and the charge is $135 for all 4.....done in july of '09

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

All I can go by is what they quoted me in the past, and that's why I suggested the original poster contact them personally.

Kudos to Swaro for always standing behind their products.....best service in the industry bar none. If only Leica could take a cue from them. $75 per lens, $135 for all, or whatever......that's standing behind your product in my book.

This winter I'm sending in all 3 of mine for cleaning.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Fortus, There have been changes in both personnel and policy at Leica. The new man in charge of Sport Optics is aware of past policies that left a bad taste in some folks mouths and has made some changes.

My hunting buddy just sent his Geovids in for an alignment problem and they were repaired, and returned at No Charge. He had them back in about two weeks...

I spoke to the Leica reps at the SLC Expo and they told me about the changes... My buddies experience reflected that and was a good one with Leica service. NJS

That's good to know. When you charge premium prices for products like Leica does, consumers deserve stellar service no matter what. Swaro and Zeiss already knew this, apparently Leica finally figured it out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom