SWD Muzzleloader Elk

jtshedhead

Hello fellas,

I just wanted to touch base with you all to see how the desert is looking. My 84 grandfather pulled the tag this year with one point! He drew the tag in 2012 with 16 points and we had a heck of a hunt. Since, I drew it and had a ball as well with both of us killing respectable bulls. With that said a lot has changed for him over the past 13 years. What I’m asking is what have y’all seen in the past few years? Any
Success stories? I know this year will be different with the moisture but should we focus on Hamlin Valley, sulphur, mt home, stateline??? My gpa is headed up this weekend and and I will run over early September. I’m 7 hours from the unit so scouting is tricky. Any stories or suggestions are welcome. Good luck this fall!!
JT

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom