T.A.G.S (Cabelas USO)

R

RACKMASTER

IS THIS SERVICE A GOOD CHOICE AS FAR AS NOT HAVING TO USE THE USO SEVICES?
SEEMS THE SAME CONCEPT! Cabelas (trophy application guide service)! Cabelas seem to be a very honest Company! THEY
VERY QUITE ABOUT THIS!
HOW COME NO ONES SAID ANYTHING ABOUT CABELAS!
ARE THEY THE USO's compatishion are, are they the same?
anyone care?
RACKMASTER

I would say the obvious difference between the 2 is that Cabelas is not the one who brought the action against the State of Arizona. USO is! A company the size of and with the intergrity of a Cabelas would be wise enough to leave the management of big game animals to the states where it belongs.

There are several consultants that provide license services and information. The big difference between USO and the rest is that USO is vertically integrated. They have the license service and outfitting businesses in lots of states. So you book a hunt, get the license and go with an outfitter in oine business.

The other consultants are referral businesses for other outfitters. I'm not sure what sevices Cabela's provides in the license application deal, but nearly all of their hunts are through well-known and established outfitters throughout the world.

Yup.. Cabelas is the same type of service... i guess people don't want to boycot cabelas... I think you guys should...

BOYCOT everybody and everything that has to do with licensing services and NR hunters...

DO IT.
j-

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom