Tag Grab

Topgun So I did what you said. I can find where people have said in forums that they thought Don Paid money but when I went through and took time to read the comments and as to SFWaz joining up as a chapter of Utahs group in Sept of 2005 the group was agianst it and did not approve it. Reason being as I can tell that the smaller groups that make up SFWAZ after getting where they were did not want to give money to the Utah group. I am not sure about how that was set up to work some saying they had to give a percent to Utah and others saying that they did not have to give any. From what I can see the members of the different groups did not ok the joining up to Sportsman for Fish and wildlife.
Now this is back in 2005 and I did say earlier that at one time Sportsman for Fish and Wildlife tried to get set up in Arizona. That would have been the spring of 2006. But from what I can find. It never happened. As for the money supposedly payed by DP to Pete Cimellaro That amount came out from the bass fishing group and it was thought to be that amount. On the other side the disagreement or opposition came because they were thought to have to pay Utah an amount.
Now if I am wrong, I don't know but that is all that I can find trying to avoid so and so said this or that. Trying to find the facts.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom