Tag swap

dgwoody

I'm fully aware that this is a long shot and I'm going to get grief for it. Have at it if you feel so inclined.

With that disclaimer out of the way, if there is someone out there with a Diamond Creek A tag who is wanting to hunt with their buddies or family who have Island Park A tags, let me know. As stated in another thread, part of the issues that some have with the new system is not being able to plan for groups. I hunt solo, so this isn't an issue for me. Long shot, I know, but you don't get what you don't ask for.

PM me if you happen to be interested. Happy holidays!

I hunted it last year as well. Was hoping to do it again. I’ve hunted island park as well and I’m happy to have the tag, but going back to diamond creek would definitely be the preference.

I dont think you can swap tags any more can you? They reissue returned tags on certain days now not as they come in any more

The way I read page 112 of the proclamation it is, but if someone is interested I’d obviously have to call the F&G to verify.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom