Tags

WT tags showed up this morning!! :)

Even remembered to make sure the conservation stamp was on there, signed in the right spot, then put away to forget about until Fall

the-gf-says-5b495bd928.jpg

They tried a new system and had some major issues. My brother recieved his license and on the side where the address shows through the envelope was a sticker with his name on it. He had never seen this so he held it up to the light and behind the sticker was another guys name and address. Brother is a resident and the guys name on the license under the sticker was from Illinois. I guess his license was sent to Illinois and the guy mailed it back to the game and fish and instead of printing a new license they simply put a sticker on and remailed it. The other side of the license had my brother's name, address, and all other information that should be there. When he called the game and fish they told him that this happened to thousands of people this year. Guessing this is causing delays on getting people their license this year.

They tried a new system and had some major issues. My brother recieved his license and on the side where the address shows through the envelope was a sticker with his name on it. He had never seen this so he held it up to the light and behind the sticker was another guys name and address. Brother is a resident and the guys name on the license under the sticker was from Illinois. I guess his license was sent to Illinois and the guy mailed it back to the game and fish and instead of printing a new license they simply put a sticker on and remailed it. The other side of the license had my brother's name, address, and all other information that should be there. When he called the game and fish they told him that this happened to thousands of people this year. Guessing this is causing delays on getting people their license this year.
You do know in Wyoming the mailing name is on the license right? What shows through the window comes off the license. Want to try and explain that again?

Front of the license: Carcass Coupon has my brother's name, Landowner Coupon has my brother's name, and the part with all of the hunter's information has my brother's name and address. Front part of the license is 100% correct.

Back of the license: The section that shows through the envelope window, hunter's name and address, has a guy's name that lives in Illinois. The Game and Fish put a sticker with my brother's name and address over the other guy's name and address. You can still see the other guy's name and address that is under the sticker.

Front of the license: Carcass Coupon has my brother's name, Landowner Coupon has my brother's name, and the part with all of the hunter's information has my brother's name and address. Front part of the license is 100% correct.

Back of the license: The section that shows through the envelope window, hunter's name and address, has a guy's name that lives in Illinois. The Game and Fish put a sticker with my brother's name and address over the other guy's name and address. You can still see the other guy's name and address that is under the sticker.
Ok, that makes sense.

That sounds like a ton of extra work! I would assume the License number would correspond with the sportsman number? So someone would have to enter all the new sportsman to license number back into the system? Or maybe the new name labels are computer generated to match? :unsure:

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom