Tag's?

I was wondering the same thing. Bought a lion tag 6-1 for my late season deer tag and the lion tag showed up in the mail 6-9.. Still waiting on the deer tag

Received my tag today, it was immediately put in the safe so I can’t lose it. Lol
Just remember to pull it out when you go. ??
Left once years ago on an out of state hunt. Got there early to scout. Day or two before season I realize I had my tag but no license. Left it in the safe at home. Had to find a Fish and Game office and get a duplicate. ☹️

Just remember to pull it out when you go. ??
Left once years ago on an out of state hunt. Got there early to scout. Day or two before season I realize I had my tag but no license. Left it in the safe at home. Had to find a Fish and Game office and get a duplicate. ☹️
That would suck.
Years ago I had to stop at a FG check point in Wyoming. They checked my license and then asked for my Hunter ED card. Opps I forgot that, he was cool about it. He knew where I was camping and said he would check with his office on Monday and if there was any issues he would find me. Never saw him again.

Haven't held one of these in 12 years.. so long ago they looked different back then haha

20230615_202225.jpg

Got my sheep and antelope tags in the mail yesterday. I can rest easy now knowing that the sheep tag is real. Hahaha. I don’t have to keep logging into my account to see if I was just dreaming that I drew the tag.
I was so excited that I even saved a screenshot showing my cc hit!
I was scared to death it would disappear ?

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom