Taxidermist in or around Pinedale

inarcher

Good day.

I will be driving out from Indiana the 3rd weekend in September for a three species (antelope, moose and deer) combo bowhunt. Told the wife to expect me to be gone three weeks minimum.

First leg of the hunt will be for antelope in the SW corner of the state. The remainder of the trip will be spend north of Pinedale for moose and deer.

Should I be fortunate enough to take a good antelope, I'm going to need to get it to a taxidermist prior to moose/deer camp.

Looking for recommendations (and contact info if you have it).

Appreciate the advice.

Paul

Ralph Faler in Pinedale did my last Antelope, If I wasn't so dumb with computers I would post a pic. 307-367-2452

High country taxidermy is located in pinedale and they did one of my goats that I am pretty pleased with their number is (307) 367-2390. Also if you are wanting a euro mount Sawtooth taxidermy just south of Pinedale 10 miles or so has beetles and they did my buffalo skull this year and it turned out great. Their number is (307) 413-2000.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom