Taxidermist???

muleninja

Can you recommend a taxidermist in New Mexico. Cant seem to find too many with websites. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

>Imperial Taxidermy in Santa Fe. Paul
>and Vince Gallegos do amazing
>work.

+1 for Imperial Taxidermy. They did my Oryx and it turned out awesome. You can see the photos under the Taxidermy forum.

>Try Wild Mountain taxidermy he has
>done a couple mounts for
>me and did a great
>job.
Is that in Las Cruces?

>Yes. He is in las cruces
>
I know sometimes it takes awhile for work to get done, but Jesus I'm still waiting for a squirrel from 2009.

Try All Seasons Taxidermy here in Abq. He is a buddy of mine that I met through apprenticing at his shop. Super fast turn around time and a beautiful job! Call him at 505-203-3824 tell him Ryan sent you.

Ryan

I know this guy, who knows a guy, Just kidding! Imperial Taxidermy in Santa Fe are the best in the country as far as pronghorn antelope is concerned. But I am yet to see any other taxidermist in New Mexico do work as good as theirs from fork horned muleys to African lions or any thing in between. They have done 3 mule deer mounts, 3 elk mounts, 2 antelope and 2 Oryx mounts for me. In taxidermy you get what you pay for so I would invest in the best and ship my stuff if I had to and get my trophy's to Imperial Taxidermy.

Mountain legends all day IMO. Carl has done some amazing mounts for me over the years and is a great honest guy.look at his website the the bull with double drops is mine.

+50 Major Wildlife Studio...best there is by far. Go look at his show room and you'll see. Highly recommended for any big game species!!!!!

Mountain Legends Taxidermy
mountainlegendstaxidermy.us
Facebook: Mountain Legends Taxidermy & Wildlife Art Studio

I guess it depends on how far you want to travel. If you're in ABQ, then the farthest would be 3-ish hours away.

Keep in mind, the only difference between a good taxidermist and a "Master" or "award-winning" taxidermist is that the later has learned to give the judge what they want to see in competition. Competition pieces look hideous compared to what a real animal is like...

Mountain Legends Taxidermy & Wildlife Art Studio

Carl is one of the best in my opinion! 22 Anaya Rd, Belen, NM

505-916-1750
Carl is awesome
Resized_20221026_175228.jpeg

I'm a huge fan of Harlan Taxidermy in Sandia Park, East Mountains near Abq. Larry is retired from BCSD and has spend bucks getting trained by the best at Taxidermy school. He got tired of wrestling bad guys 5 years ago and has the opportunity to pursue his passion to create amazing work now . This guy is Good , a perfectionist in his craft. He was encouraged to display a couple mounts this year at the NM show in ( I think) Las Vegas and in his 1st year got a 1st and 2nd . Not bad !!! You won't find Anyone more dedicated to quality work and he is as honest as the day is long , a high character guy.
Larry Harlan

Larry Harlan!

His work is awesome and he is honest and a great person. You won’t find better in NM

Harlan is working on my Desert Bighorn. I was lucky enough that he was on the hunt with me and did the cape work in the field! Should be done and on the wall soon. He did my Dall and it came out excellent.

Reload kit is sold!

Harlan is working on my Desert Bighorn. I was lucky enough that he was on the hunt with me and did the cape work in the field! Should be done and on the wall soon. He did my Dall and it came out excellent.

Reload kit is sold!
Ok bud

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom