Thanks Mr.President

R

rodsroost

I want to thank Pres.Obama for getting elected.I am having a blast with all the reloading I am doing since I bought my new Dillon reloader.I have reloaded more bullets in the last 4 months than I have done in the last 20 yrs.Now,if I could just get some more components I would be in great shape!(ROD)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-09 AT 09:36PM (MST)[p] Congratulations ROD!!!!!!!

That post makes absolutely NO sense what so ever!

RUS

Well Russ,the President has been getting blamed for everything else good or bad so I thought I would give him a thanks for the chance to be able to stock up on ammo before the big ban that people are talking about.Maybe I feel some thanks are due.Sorry if you cant figure it out.(ROD)

And thanks Mr President for apoligizing to the Euro trash for every wrong ever done in this world. I "feel" so much better now.

Hope that BO takes a big healty CRAP right in the middle of the Oval Office and his MASTER steps in it.....

Brian

Dang Rus, for someone who is such a smart a*s all the time you sure seem damn dumb when you can't figure out someone else is being a smart a*s. Or maybe you are just being your normal "Alpha Hotel" self.

49ec816e4524b3be.jpg

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

And thank you Mr. Obama for letting us know we need not feel any responsibility for actions taken by others before our birth....... Terry

While we are thanking our Prez, thank you Mr. President for bowing before our enemies. Here is a wet nap, you are going to need it to clean your mouth off when you are done!

This is the most provocative post AZStickman... This is one of the most hypocritical statements that Obama has made. He thanked a foreign leader for not holding him responsible for what our country was doing when he was a child, and yet, Obama is supportive of reparations for slavery... Talk about hypocritical!!!!!

Thank you Mr. Prezidenti' for calling us Americans arrogant, thankx for causing the cost of ammo to almost double, thankx for helping the economy by causing fear buying of guns, I guess that's one way to boost the economy for a while 'eh

But hey I guess we can blame bush for the terrible gas price?s now?.?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom