Thanksgiving Bull

Bates7

I got drawn for the late bull hunt in unit 6A. It was my 3rd choice and I had 3 bonus points. I feel very fortunate.

Bates

Never heard of anyone drawing an AZ elk tag off a third choice before. Wow, what an accomplishment.

6a late rifle bull was my sons first choice with six points and no tag. Congratulations you will have a great hunt.

Is this a Archery or rifle tag. If it is a rifle tag someone messed up either you did on your hunt numbers or AZGFD messed up the entire draw and should be audited.

My 1st choice was early bull in unit 10, my 2nd was late bull in 3a & 3c, my 3rd was 6a late bull and my 4th & 5th was the two cow hunts in unit 10. This is the rifle hunt and it starts the day after Thanksgiving. The way I look at it, any time I spend in the field hunting is Thanksgiving to me. Have a nice day!

Thanx VMCFADDEN for setting me straight. You got me thinking with your last comment. You are right that was my 2nd choice. I called one of my contacts at the G & F and I had her verify my choices. I had my 2nd and 3rd choices mixed up. Sorry fellas. But all in all I'm still very thankful that I have an elk tag.

It is probably good that you cleared that up. I think there was going to be a uprising here pretty soon. Because that would have been impossible to happen.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom