The beginning of a good thing

TyThur111386

Well its that time of the year again for all of us to brag about what tags we have been graced with and cry about the ones we missed. Im proud to say this year is shaping up to be another great year for me. I have a second season rifle deer tag in Colorados gmu 74 in late October which also will be accompanied by an OTC rifle elk tag as well. Then the hunting gods have graced me with a Arizona white mountain cow tag that runs the first three weeks in November. To say its going to be a busy couple months will be an understatement for me considering my wife and friend that wants to learn to hunt will probably pull a az deer tag in early November. Helping my better half and beginner hunters is always a blast but very taxing and time consuming. Especially when every day on their hunt will be a day away from my tag. But those types of hunts are far more memorable. I guess that leaves only late November and December for me to hopefully pull my AZ Coues tag too.....

Well now that im finished bragging and complaining about how epic this year is shaping up to be, let me get to the point. My brother and i have drawn our first Colorado tag and was curious if anyone in the Monster Muley Family has ever spent any time in unit 74. And would maybe be willing to give us some pointers. Also even if you don't know the unit but have some good to know things about Colorado in general. Such as requirements to wear orange or leaving proof of sex attached you know things not necessarily required in AZ. I appreciate any help and sorry if i have filled some of your hearts with lust and envy. ?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-19 AT 08:11PM (MST)[p]Hate to brag but I burnt my 22 elk points on a unit 3/301 2nd season cow tag and my 20 deer points on a unit 18 3rd season buck tag anyone want to share your spots with me?

Coloradoboy

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-19 AT 08:14PM (MST)[p]Your not one of those guys that always has to one up everyone are you. Lol just joking. Congratulations hope your hunts this year are everything you have ever waited for.

Carry your proof of hunter Ed even though you had to provide that info to put in for the tag in the first place. They make you carry your card or validate it with the fish and game in person.

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-19
>AT 08:11?PM (MST)

>
>Hate to brag but I burnt
>my 22 elk points on
>a unit 3/301 2nd season
>cow tag and my 20
>deer points on a unit
>18 3rd season buck tag
>anyone want to share your
>spots with me?
>
>Coloradoboy

Lol! Good choices coloradoboy! Toprut and gohunt will be pimpin those units next year now that you've spilled the beans!

#livelikezac

>>LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-19
>>AT 08:11?PM (MST)

>>
>>Hate to brag but I burnt
>>my 22 elk points on
>>a unit 3/301 2nd season
>>cow tag and my 20
>>deer points on a unit
>>18 3rd season buck tag
>>anyone want to share your
>>spots with me?
>>
>>Coloradoboy
>
>Lol! Good choices coloradoboy! Toprut and
>gohunt will be pimpin those
>units next year now that
>you've spilled the beans!
>
>
>#livelikezac

Going to be blowing up that point creep!

Coloradoboy

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom