The chase was on

Big bastard has been stealing cat food for a long time, he tore the door off my boxtrap when I managed to trap him. This time I surprised him by coming out of the bedroom door which forced him to run towards the field. The other times he ran alongside the house when I came out of the living room door where I couldn’t shoot at him.

7744E49B-D91E-4C30-AE0A-A430C96FA663.png

I shot at one on my porch with a frozen paintball. Shot a hole thru the siding.:cry:

It escalated from there.;)
B532C869-C271-4349-98EE-531C99BF69A3.jpeg

Blue that’s a yearly, the one Bean is after is a 120lb Silver Back, very elusive, very smart, seen every kind of trap with 3” canine teeth.

I’ve trapped 3 outta the same barn over the last week. We’ve put my friends hounds on 2 of them (the third was sick it looked like) but those things are tough. They’ve soaked a up a couple bullets and then once they fall out of the tree they’ve still got enough fight to fight the hounds.

I had a similar problem with a coon in the cat food until one evening he thought he could chase me up the stairs. I came out with the .22 and sent him back to the bottom with a brain slurpy. Well worth the hole in the wall.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom