The Dallas Cowboys WILL win Superbowl

So you're the Cowboys.
You have won your division.
Do you come out and make a statement by stomping the Redskins ?
Or
Rest your two biggest stars, Romo (back) and Murrey (hand), and prepare for the Playoffs ?

I say start them and see how the game goes. This game has some bearing on seeding, but isn't a must win. mtmuley

cowboys have been playin some good football, Romo looks to be healthy for now, and even though I am not a cowboys fan I do see the cowboys in the superbowl facing the Broncos.

Broncos 31
Cowboys 20

Yes I know, but we have to avenge the 78 superbowl where the broncos went out and had a pre party before the game.

Well Cowboys kicked the ##### out of the Redskins...And I can guarantee the remaining coaches don't want to play Dallas...We shall see...GO COWBOYS !
CC

Go Cowboys!! They have a very real chance this year. Good Luck!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>The road to the Super bowl
>will go through Green Bay!!
>
>jester

So your predicting one of AZ or Carolina will win in Seattle?

Cowboys have the most wins in the league, tied with 4 other teams.... yet they are the only team that doesn't get a buy and will have to win @ Green Bay and @ Seattle just to make the Super Bowl. What a brutal draw.

Gotta agree with bulldog. The road likely goes through Seattle. The Cowboys have a tough way to go. They play well on the road. Need to get by Detroit first. Hey Joey, you said you'd pull for the Boys. Man of your word, keep it up. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-14 AT 02:50AM (MST)[p]Seattle beat Denver the 2nd matchup. Denver beat Dallas handily.
Dallas allowed 130 points last 6 games, Seattle allowed only 39. Philly kicked Dallas butt 33-10 four games ago. Seattle beat Philly 3 games ago 24-14. Seattle beat the Cardinals both times.
If you look at all the top teams such as Dallas, Denver, Green Bay etc., they all have let teams get over 100 points in last 6 games.
Anyway, any given Sunday teams can surprise you. Just remember though what Seattle's Defense is doing. You better be scared because the offense is doing great too.
One thing the Steelers are at times crazy good. Antonio Brown is something.

Down 14 points and then comeback to win? How about them Cowboys? :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

What a game. Some luck and a lot of heart but the Boys came through.

Now it's on to Green Bay. Things are certainly getting interesting.

Eldorado

This game had so many late calls that were HORRIBLE. Is was the worse officiated game of the season by far!!!

Congrats to GB. Can't say enough for Rodgers gutsy performance today.

Dallas had a great season and will build upon their success. The Boys are definitely back.

Eldorado

That was a heartbteaker. Pretty happy with how it all turned out considering how bad I figured the Boys would do. Looking forward to next year. mtmuley

Cowboys had a good year and went further than many thought they would.

2311idiot.jpg

Yeah, they had a good run!

Congrats to the Packers! At this point, i don't care who wins...
but Baseball isn't too far off.
Joey

I'm 100% convinced that the Cowboys WILL win the Superbowl next year.

At least I'm looking forward to the thread:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Hey dummy no one said.'THE BRONCOS WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL'
Peyton sucks.Better lose now then looking like fools in the SB.

You're right crazymaez. Looking like fools two years in a row would be bad. Peyton must know that. You are a genious. mtmuley

Hahaha. Sucks to be a Packers fan! Oopsie.......bumbled onside kick recovery. Russell Wilson sucked the entire game and has one drive to win. The holes in the swiss cheese fillin up with teardrops! :'(

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

I was rooting for GB but then I thought it was pretty cool how Seattle came back to win......until Wilson started bawling, then I had to turn it off. WTF?

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Eel, he was really happy. Besides that he made up for a piss poor game at the end. Wait till Brady takes it to them. Then Wilson will be bawling. mtmuley

>Wonder where Deermadness is. Must be
>celebrating. Cowboys woulda won that
>game. mtmuley

Arguing with you is like playing chess with a pigeon
"Knock over all your pieces.Shite on your board.And still strut around like you won.HAHAHAHA.LOL...LOL.And if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.Maybe next year fooooooooooooool.

I'm celebrating. Everyone is saying what they want. I saw Green Bay playing well with Rodgers and his offense getting a couple touchdowns. But the Hawks defense kept them out enough for their bad offense part to change to Beast Mode. If they don't wind the Bowl I'm already happy that they won the conference. Green Bay is a class team but didn't win.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom