The End of Biden's Presidential Election Run

The notion that the man is too brain dead to be charged yet he's perfectly capable of being the leader of the free world in control of the nuclear football is beyond dumb. He's gone. This has to be pre-coordinated, they are putting the old goat out to pasture.

It's amazing that they used the "too old and senile" rationale to not charge him. So that's all you have to do is say you can't remember when you had a job to avoid charges? Wait for a million criminals to start using that strategy.

I sure hope Biden stays in the race, can't wait to see the campaign adds Trump runs against him.

I sure hope Biden stays in the race, can't wait to see the campaign adds Trump runs against him.
I'm guessing you'd also concede that there's gonna be some pretty dang good adds run against Trump also.

I mean it's not like he doesn't bless the press and Democrats with mind numbing stupidity on a nearly daily basis.....I really do hope Trump isn't right and we find ourselves marching towards WW2.

The notion that the man is too brain dead to be charged yet he's perfectly capable of being the leader of the free world in control of the nuclear football is beyond dumb. He's gone. This has to be pre-coordinated, they are putting the old goat out to pasture.
Serious question
Do you rather have a man that has dementia and is cognitive illiterate or a women that has a IQ of 40 and used race and sexual acts to get to the level of the vice president?

I'm guessing you'd also concede that there's gonna be some pretty dang good adds run against Trump also.

I mean it's not like he doesn't bless the press and Democrats with mind numbing stupidity on a nearly daily basis.....I really do hope Trump isn't right and we find ourselves marching towards WW2.
Trump does not have a report filed on him by the DOJ saying he does not have the mental ability to stand trial and that his dementia is so bad he can't even remember the year his son died and he still believes he is the vice President of the United States.
Come on there is no comparison.

Have you seen the video clips of Buden claiming he had a meeting with the dead German Chancellor Kohl, it was not just a mix of name it was a whole conversation.
You can can hide the dementia in it's first stages or blame it on just getting mixed up (old age) but you start getting the level it sounds like Biden is at there is no excuses anymore.
Vitamin B shots will not be the trick anymore.

Last edited:
Trump does not have a report filed on him by the DOJ saying he does not have the mental ability to stand trial and that his dementia is so bad he can't even remember the year his son died and he still believes he is the vice President of the United States.
Hopefully Trump beats Obama in the election…..in his own mind

Last edited:

Seriously? Are you trying to compare the number of gaffes between Biden and Trump? We could sit here for literally hours listening to mumbling Biden gaffes. Hell, if Biden spoke in public as much as Trump did just think of how much more footage we'd have. There's a reason they keep idiot Biden away from a mic and out of the public eye as much as they do. I'm sure you've never mispoken? Doing it a couple of times doesn't mean anything but when you can't string a single sentence together during any public speaking, EVER, it's a whole other ballgame.

How much would you like to wager on a mental test between Trump and Biden?

Last edited:
Seriously? Are you trying to compare the number of gaffes between Biden and Trump? We could sit here for literally hours listening to mumbling Biden gaffes. Hell, if Biden spoke in public as much as Trump did just think of how much more footage we'd have. There's a reason they keep idiot Biden away from a mic and out of the public eye as much as they do.

How much would you like to wager on a mental test between Trump and Biden?
Also hoping Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikky Haley doesn’t get to be in charge of security.

Yeah Biden’s slow and in decline, but he’s not as stupid as Trump.

And no, I’m not going to wager you on that…..unless you honestly think you’re gonna get them in a room together to take a “mental test”.

What “mental test” do you suppose they should take? Should they take the same “mental test” that Trump just aced? I think he correctly identified a giraffe, and then bragged about it. What a joke Fly.

Last edited:
What else do you expect the Dems to say? How do they even stand up for a guy who is senile and sold out our country? The person they voted for, and will probably vote for again, is mentally incapable of running this country.....what does that say about them? I know the words I'm thinking of but I don't want bullskin, NMFROM81 to go cry in the corner. They are a certain kind of special.

Also hoping Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikky Haley doesn’t get to be in charge of security.

And no, I’m not going to wager you on that…..unless you honestly think you’re gonna get them in a room together to take a “mental test”.

What “mental test” do you suppose they should take? Should they take the same “mental test” that Trump just aced? I think he correctly identified a giraffe, and then bragged about it. What a joke Fly.
Come on man, just listen to them talk, or watch how Biden moves. Do you think Biden could go play a round of golf right now?

Quit with the partisan schtick and just admit he should not now, or in the future, be running this country. He's a mental idiot.

Paging Obama....please step forward and admit you've been running the country behind the scenes, it's time. Isn't it interesting he's the only president in recent memory to have stayed in DC since his term ended. Why would that be?

That really hurts when you call me out like that Fly.

You are right, Biden looks slow and old, I’ve never said otherwise….just that he’s not as stupid as Trump.

You’re also right that we should pick the next president based on their golf game. Unfortunately, Trumps notorious for cheating in golf.

That really hurts when you call me out like that Fly.

You are right, Biden looks slow and old, I’ve never said otherwise….just that he’s not as stupid as Trump.

You’re also right that we should pick the next president based on their golf game. Unfortunately, Trumps notorious for cheating in golf.
Come on, I'm not calling you out. Just pointing out that I doubt Biden could make his way around a course. It just shows that Trump can at least move like a somewhat able bodied person.

If we are going to pick a president based on accomplishments who do you think people would pick? Have them think about the economy, wars, wage gaps, inflation, border, etc when Trump was president vs what they have now?

Like I've said a few times. If you listed both Trump and Biden accomplishments on separate pieces of paper with no names and people were only allowed to choose based on that, who would they pick?

Just think how the media/press would report if the things Trump did were actually done by Biden? From no wars, peace accords, economy, border etc....seriously, could you even imagine the 24/7 reporting on how favorable the coverage would have been for Biden?

I'm sorry people get butt hurt over tweets and he's mean to reporters. With the way the media treated him, you know, all the supposed conspiracies that ended up being true, I don't blame him for giving it to the press. They kind of deserved it in my opinion. A person can only take outright lies for so long without retaliation.

It’s a F****** National Embarrassment that these 2 are the likely choices for the best country in the world, with some major problems to fix. There’s better options and neither will step aside for the greater good.

I don’t think Haley is perfect, but I think I’ve got some damn good reasons for thinking she’s the best option…..or a 3rd party vote, again.

Obviously, to each their own, just don’t fool yourself into thinking Trumps a next level genius or Gods appointed one….that’s just being dumb.

Last edited:
It’s a F****** National Embarrassment that these 2 are the likely choices for the best country in the world, with some major problems to fix. There’s better options and neither will step aside for the greater good.

I don’t think Haley is perfect, but I think I’ve got some damn good reasons for thinking she’s the best option.
My problem with Haley is she is, not unlike most politicians, a bought and paid for establishment war monger. Look at her donors and who paved her path. If she becomes President we WILL be in foreign wars the entire time she's in office.

When a republican candidate is being funded by huge democratic donors the red flag shouldn't be ignored.

Over a year ago I said Biden wouldn't be running again, he would be replaced. Whether he is or not is unclear but we have to vote for a president with the choices we have. If it's really going to be Biden and Trump....there is only one choice if it's purely on what's best for this country, IMO.

My personal feeling is what came out today about Biden not being mentally fit/too senile is the first salvo those truly in power have been waiting to launch. Over the next few months much more will be coming in regards to the foreign influence schemes, Hunter, etc.. Biden is finished.

Last edited:
My problem with Haley is she is, not unlike most politicians, a bought and paid for establishment war monger. Look at her donors and who paved her path. If she becomes President we WILL be in foreign wars the entire time she's in office.

When a republican candidate is being funded by huge democratic donors the red flag shouldn't be ignored.
Fair enough. She’s not the perfect candidate.

I’m sure we all heard Trumps guarantee that he’d end the Ukraine war in 24 hours.

Trump thinks George Washington took control of the airports in the Revolutionary War, that Jeb Bush got us into Iraq, that Pence got to choose who won the election, that we need a wall on the Colorado border, that Biden may start WWII, and that he beat Obama in the 2016 election.

Biden belongs in a retirement home and Trump belongs in prison. They're both not fit for the White House.

I've said for a long time (go search my prior posts) that the Dems are baiting the Repubs into running Trump and that they will replace Biden before the election. I still believe that.

Fair enough. She’s not the perfect candidate.

I’m sure we all heard Trumps guarantee that he’d end the Ukraine war in 24 hours.
I know neither party would "allow" a third party candidate but I've always wondered why nobody has truly run with a campaign of just telling it like it is. I think this country is just waiting, salivating, for a person who gets up to the podium and isn't afraid to call a spade a spade and put the hard truth out there. It would be so refreshing and I truly believe it's what most people want. Like I said though, it will not be allowed to happen.

BTW, I know a lot of us on here seem to have a vast difference of opinion when on the keyboard but I bet if we sat down there would be more in common than different.

Dude. Just stop.

You're not Oneye. I disagree with you often, but you don't come off as a flaming dumbass.

Too senile to be charged.

Trump is charged by the same DOJ that won't charge Biden for being to senile.

Let that sink in.

Take the advice. Just stop.

Dude. Just stop.

You're not Oneye. I disagree with you often, but you don't come off as a flaming dumbass.

Too senile to be charged.

Trump is charged by the same DOJ that won't charge Biden for being to senile.

Let that sink in.

Take the advice. Just stop.
I’ve got news for you Hoss…. This is an open forum, one you’re not in control of. I think I’ll participate as I want, until I get kicked off.

We’re having a spirited discussion and coming to some common ground. Fly even gave me a thumbs up.

I don’t care if I’ve offended your fragile ego. If you don’t want to read what I post, then block me…..it won’t hurt my feelings.

BTW I’m also NOT denying that Biden’s incapable. I’m pointing out that they both are.

Last edited:
I know neither party would "allow" a third party candidate but I've always wondered why nobody has truly run with a campaign of just telling it like it is. I think this country is just waiting, salivating, for a person who gets up to the podium and isn't afraid to call a spade a spade and put the hard truth out there. It would be so refreshing and I truly believe it's what most people want. Like I said though, it will not be allowed to happen.

BTW, I know a lot of us on here seem to have a vast difference of opinion when on the keyboard but I bet if we sat down there would be more in common than different.
Fly, we just had the most conservative, constitutional, non-establishment, true reformer, progressive assassin, I've ever seen in politics, get shot down by 1/2 of the 14% of Iowa Republicans that bothered to show up to the 1st primary. The first guy I've wanted to vote FOR since Regan... everyone since has been the lesser of two evils. The guy turned deep purple FLA into a ruby red state and has done for FLA in the opposite direction, of what progressives have done to California. And he's not an Ahole. The Magadonian base wants to see the orange clown car show continue for some reason? Trump hates RDS & has vowed to destroy any chance he might have in '28. Trump tried to take down RDS before the last FLA gov. election and he won by 20 points. Establishment hated Regan too.

It’s not his time…yet.

On a side note, notice the special counsel released their report on Biden on the same day it’s all about Trump. Bury the Biden story behind the “bigger” Trump headlines.

It’s not his time…yet.

On a side note, notice the special counsel released their report on Biden on the same day it’s all about Trump. Bury the Biden story behind the “bigger” Trump headlines.
Umm, it's the top story on both CNN & MSNBC. They both have multiple stories in a row on their front page.

CNN even added an additional mix-up by Biden in the headline

Screenshot_20240208_202810_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240208_202833_Samsung Internet.jpg

I've said for a long time (go search my prior posts) that the Dems are baiting the Repubs into running Trump and that they will replace Biden before the election. I still believe that.
That may well be true, but it will blow a big hole in the Dems argument that they are the ones protecting democracy.

That may well be true, but it will blow a big hole in the Dems argument that they are the ones protecting democracy.
It's not right for the Dems to run Biden. He's not competent and has moved too far to the left. He was known as a moderate and a bridge builder as a senator, that's no longer the case. They need to offer a better candidate, but they have no obligation to pick the Repubs nominee for them.

The fact that the Repubs have kicked out everybody who has spoken against Trump after he literally tried to overthrow democracy and use J6 to stay in power (his stated goal) means they've sold their soul to the devil. There's no redemption for them until they admit what J6 was and that the election wasn't stolen. As long as the Repubs keep pushing lies to get votes, they're literally supporting the person who was closer to tearing apart our democracy and fair elections than any person since the Civil War.

PS. That's the reason I can't support Nikki Haley. I knew who Trump was the whole time, Haley worked for him and she either didn't see it or ignored it for her own political gain. Whichever reason it is, she doesn't have what it takes to be President, IMO.

Last edited:
Trump thinks George Washington took control of the airports in the Revolutionary War, that Jeb Bush got us into Iraq, that Pence got to choose who won the election, that we need a wall on the Colorado border, that Biden may start WWII, and that he beat Obama in the 2016 election.

Biden belongs in a retirement home and Trump belongs in prison. They're both not fit for the White House.

First off Trump was not my preferred candidate, infact he was not in my top two, but I will vote for him over Biden.
But for you to try and compare Trump miss quotes to Biden's delusional ramblings is being pretty disingenuous.
Has Trump every rambled like this (I am talking at least sober).

It is no secret that Biden is mentally incompetent to serve as President. Most Americans understand this, and that is why nearly 3/4 of the country does not want to see him run for office again. It is similarly obvious that Trump is mentally incompetent, and especially if the standard is the number of times one chooses to testify "I do not recall" in court. Most Americans understand this and that is why 3/4 of the country do not want to see him run for office again. And yet both MAGA and the Dems insist on their boy--and wonder why the are universally despised. It is my greatest hope that either one of these ass hats will drop his candidacy, and only then will I believe either party when they say they really do want to drain the swamp.

Last edited:
When the President has to call an emergency press conference in prime time to declare he's not mentally incompetent, then goes on to prove his incompetence by talking about Sisi of Mexico... They have to know he's in trouble. Trump should keep his mouth shut and let this news cycle last as long as possible, I doubt he can. Trump will be very lucky if they don't swap someone out for Joe.

What else do you expect the Dems to say? How do they even stand up for a guy who is senile and sold out our country? The person they voted for, and will probably vote for again, is mentally incapable of running this country.....what does that say about them? I know the words I'm thinking of but I don't want bullskin, NMFROM81 to go cry in the corner. They are a certain kind of special.

I do not see anyone here defending Biden. I do see people turning the criticisms that others apply only to Biden back upon both men. You are correct to consider this sort of principled argument as an attack upon Trump, but it is a mistake to consider it as a vote of confidence in Biden. In the end, my interest is not to inspire support for either, but rather to point out the hypocrisy of any who would do so.

Bullskin, I don't know what state you live in, so I don't know your political climate.
I live in Utah and I could set out the election and not vote for anyone, we know who will win in Utah and I could then take the high road and say I did not vote for that fool.
But if you live in Arizona, or Nevada or anyone of the swing states by not voting you might be helping someone you really don't want in office.
I am not saying Trump was a great President but I do know up until COVID happened this country had not been so good for along time, I am talking more than 20 years.
Trump allowed this country to grow without any government intrusion, and he put the countries that took advantage of us on notice NO MORE.
Trump did not handle COVID good in fact I personally believe he showed his true colors and that he is truly a Democrat.
January 6th I don't know how I fell about that, but I do know we never got the truth about it (the FBI was involved). I am not going to debate about January 6th.
Biden has been the complete opposite of Trump he has had a hand in every facet of this great country. He has disrupted oil and natural gas production, he has effected the stock market, he has greatly effected the military branches in recruiting and retention, he has got involved in every conflict going on through out the world and China is treated as the lone super power of the world and he has turned are borders into freeways for anyone that wants to cross, no matter what kind of Ilk or what kind of trash (fentanyl or sex trafficking) the illegal aliens might be.
I was all in for DeSantis but that did not happen.
I personally will take what Trump did for this country.
Go ahead and not vote for Trump and go ahead and not vote for Biden. Just remember if you live in a swing state not voting is a vote for the opposition.

This is a great political thread- both sides openly discussing our two scumbags we get to choose from.

Biden is senile, been accused of rape, mishandles secrets, and has been all around the Biden family grift/frauds with foreign governments.

Trump's ego borders on evil, been accused of rape, mishandles secrets, and plays all around the edges of financial fraud.

OK- both are scumbags, morally questionable at best, not who anyone would have voted for a few short decades ago. BUT- they are almost certainly our choices.

What it boils down to is which scumbag will have the best policies for the country. For me- it's about the economy and security of the country. Hands down, scumbag Trump wins.

Last edited:
I’ve got news for you Hoss…. This is an open forum, one you’re not in control of. I think I’ll participate as I want, until I get kicked off.

We’re having a spirited discussion and coming to some common ground. Fly even gave me a thumbs up.

I don’t care if I’ve offended your fragile ego. If you don’t want to read what I post, then block me…..it won’t hurt my feelings.

BTW I’m also NOT denying that Biden’s incapable. I’m pointing out that they both are.

I tried man.

Ride that TDS train.

This is a great political thread- both sides openly discussing our two scumbags we get to choose from.

Biden is senile, been accused of rape, mishandles secrets, and has been all around the Biden family grift/frauds with foreign governments.

Trump's ego borders on evil, been accused of rape, mishandles secrets, and plays all around the edges of financial fraud.

OK- both are scumbags, morally questionable at best, not who anyone would have voted for a few short decades ago. BUT- they are almost certainly our choices.

What is boils down to is which scumbag will have the best policies for the country. For me- it's about the economy and security of the country. Hands down, scumbag Trump wins.

Unfortunately correct.

I'm a pretty big Biden critic.

But that report soften my cold heart. I actually started feeling bad for the guy. Imagine spending your whole life chasing being President. You get elected. And a report comes out, from your own DOJ that you are a confused elderly man.

I'm pretty aware of how my body is breaking down as I age. Joints hurt, getting deaf, having to have my eyebrows trimmed at haircuts.

He knows he can't find words. You can see him frustrated as he desperately searches.

He couldn't remember when his son died.
The worst thing any parent can dream of is having a kid die before you

And he can't remember when he died.

Jill Biden is the worst person in America, and there isn't a close second

Jill Biden is the worst person in America, and there isn't a close second

Interesting take. I haven't been around somebody day to day in mental decline. I imagine it's not as obvious as when you see somebody after ten years who has obviously changed.

I think his cabinet is ultimately responsible. They see him in official action daily. They know, and they can act under the 25th amendment.

It's not right for the Dems to run Biden. He's not competent and has moved too far to the left. He was known as a moderate and a bridge builder as a senator, that's no longer the case. They need to offer a better candidate, but they have no obligation to pick the Repubs nominee for them.

The fact that the Repubs have kicked out everybody who has spoken against Trump after he literally tried to overthrow democracy and use J6 to stay in power (his stated goal) means they've sold their soul to the devil. There's no redemption for them until they admit what J6 was and that the election wasn't stolen. As long as the Repubs keep pushing lies to get votes, they're literally supporting the person who was closer to tearing apart our democracy and fair elections than any person since the Civil War.

PS. That's the reason I can't support Nikki Haley. I knew who Trump was the whole time, Haley worked for him and she either didn't see it or ignored it for her own political gain. Whichever reason it is, she doesn't have what it takes to be President, IMO.
Glad you are able to regurgitate all the Democrat talking points on why Trump is a threat to democracy. Now can you tell us why running a candidate that is clearly unfit during the primaries and then having the democrat power brokers replace him with a different candidate behind closed doors at the convention is the way democracy should work.

Glad you are able to regurgitate all the Democrat talking points on why Trump is a threat to democracy. Now can you tell us why running a candidate that is clearly unfit during the primaries and then having the democrat power brokers replace him with a different candidate behind closed doors at the convention is the way democracy should work.
It's not.

Our two party system is broken. Biden isn't the best Democrat and Trump isn't the best Republican.

This isn't how our democracy should work at all. It's corrupt and broken.

But at least when the votes are cast in November, people will know who they're voting for.

Trump's plan is to delay his various trials, that could result in substantial prison time, to after the election in hopes he can either pardon himself or get the charges dismissed by Executive Order. When people vote for Trump, they won't even know if it's possible for him to actually be President. That's not a better example of how our democracy should work.

A responsible Republican party would pull Trump and put somebody else in until the trials are settled and people know if he's a convicted felon or an acquitted one and who will actually sit in the Oval Office.

In the least, Trump could try and have his day in court prior to the election, but instead he's filing every extension request and using every delay tactic possible. Not at all the actions of somebody who thinks he's innocent and expects to be acquitted.

Interesting take. I haven't been around somebody day to day in mental decline. I imagine it's not as obvious as when you see somebody after ten years who has obviously changed.

I think his cabinet is ultimately responsible. They see him in official action daily. They know, and they can act under the 25th amendment.
Everyone knew about Biden’s mental state before he became President. They hid him in the basement for a reason in 2019, they knew back then. They used Biden from day 1, the real power players knowing he was just a figure head. I hope people are realizing what really has been going on behind the scenes….the guy they voted for has not been truly calling the shots.

It just proves the point that politics is the dirtiest game played in our world.

It should work like it used to--when anyone who even expressed an interest in office would never have been considered for the job. Any sign of self-interest would certainly disqualify one from public service back when people still understood the role of their public servants. Service was understood to mean sacrifice. Men like Washington, who could have been cooling their heels on the veranda, chose instead to spend seven years on the front. He was elected President not because of his policy proposals, but because men recognized his integrity when honor was the greatest commodity of all. Jefferson left office a financially ruined man.

Now we live in a world where most men are concerned only with their own money and advantage. There is no honor in being elected president today. Those who would endorse our candidates have become so weak that they cannot even stand as a group against one who actively undercuts their own interests. It is mind-boggling that the Dems have not tossed Biden out in favor of a better candidate and the same true for the R's. What should happen is a national convention, where men and women decide what works best for their constituents, and where the efforts of any party may be concentrated thereafter on one candidate. The only thing that stands between this and our actual predicament is the fact that candidates and their sponsors are unwilling to enter such a contest on level ground and insist on inflating themselves beforehand. By the time any such national conversation takes place, money has spoken and the decision has been made by those to whom the money was directed. To make matters worse, our presumptive nominee has no qualms whatsoever about stating his interests in the position, has declared that he will destroy those in his own party who work on behalf of any other candidate, and voters have no higher expectations of behavior. They complain about a broken system while they wallow like hogs in the swamp.

Last edited:
It's not.

Our two party system is broken. Biden isn't the best Democrat and Trump isn't the best Republican.

This isn't how our democracy should work at all. It's corrupt and broken.

But at least when the votes are cast in November, people will know who they're voting for.

Trump's plan is to delay his various trials, that could result in substantial prison time, to after the election in hopes he can either pardon himself or get the charges dismissed by Executive Order. When people vote for Trump, they won't even know if it's possible for him to actually be President. That's not a better example of how our democracy should work.

A responsible Republican party would pull Trump and put somebody else in until the trials are settled and people know if he's a convicted felon or an acquitted one and who will actually sit in the Oval Office.

In the least, Trump could try and have his day in court prior to the election, but instead he's filing every extension request and using every delay tactic possible. Not at all the actions of somebody who thinks he's innocent and expects to be acquitted.

So in 2028,

A Utah prosecutor should drum up charges on Gavin Newsome so that the Dems will pull him from the election?

You are right, Trump is delaying.

But had Smith not delayed 2.5 years to bring the charges so as to hit election season, it wouldn't matter.

It should work like it used to--when anyone who even expressed an interest in office would never have been considered for the job. Any sign of self-interest would certainly disqualify anyone from public service back when people still understood the role of their public servants. Service was understood to mean sacrifice. Men like Washington, who could have been cooling their heels on the veranda, chose instead to spend seven years on the front. He was elected President not because of his policy proposals, but because men recognized his integrity when honor was the greatest commodity of all. Jefferson left office a financially ruined man.

Now we live in a world where most men are concerned only with their own money and advantage. There is no honor in being elected president today. Those who would nominate our candidates have become so weak that they cannot even stand as a group against one who actively undercuts their own interests. It is mind-boggling that the Dems have not tossed Biden out in favor of a better candidate and the same true for the R's. What should happen is a national convention, where men and women decide what works best for their constituents, and where the efforts of any party may be concentrated thereafter on one candidate. The only thing that stands between this and our actual predicament is the fact that candidates and their sponsors are unwilling to enter such a contest on level ground and insist on inflating themselves beforehand. By the time any such national conversation takes place, money has spoken and the decision has been made by those to whom the money was directed. To make matters worse, our presumptive nominee has no qualms whatsoever about stating his interests in the position, has declared that he will destroy those in his own party who would work on behalf of any other candidate, and voters have no higher expectations. They complain about a broken system while they wallow like hogs in the swamp.

When was this magical time? Hasn't been for 160 years.

So in 2028,

A Utah prosecutor should drum up charges on Gavin Newsome so that the Dems will pull him from the election?

But had Smith not delayed 2.5 years to bring the charges so as to hit election season, it wouldn't matter.
Look how the DOJ delayed investigating Hunter to let the statute of limitations expire. How about the DOJ delaying the Russiagate fiasco, even though they knew it was all a lie. How about delaying the laptop story even though they already had all the info it was real.

Trump is delaying because the cases against him are a joke, all politically motivated, and most know that. The recent Biden classified doc info is proof. How can the case against Trump not be thrown out?

Bullskin, I don't know what state you live in, so I don't know your political climate.
I live in Utah and I could set out the election and not vote for anyone, we know who will win in Utah and I could then take the high road and say I did not vote for that fool.
But if you live in Arizona, or Nevada or anyone of the swing states by not voting you might be helping someone you really don't want in office.
I am not saying Trump was a great President but I do know up until COVID happened this country had not been so good for along time, I am talking more than 20 years.
Trump allowed this country to grow without any government intrusion, and he put the countries that took advantage of us on notice NO MORE.
Trump did not handle COVID good in fact I personally believe he showed his true colors and that he is truly a Democrat.
January 6th I don't know how I fell about that, but I do know we never got the truth about it (the FBI was involved). I am not going to debate about January 6th.
Biden has been the complete opposite of Trump he has had a hand in every facet of this great country. He has disrupted oil and natural gas production, he has effected the stock market, he has greatly effected the military branches in recruiting and retention, he has got involved in every conflict going on through out the world and China is treated as the lone super power of the world and he has turned are borders into freeways for anyone that wants to cross, no matter what kind of Ilk or what kind of trash (fentanyl or sex trafficking) the illegal aliens might be.
I was all in for DeSantis but that did not happen.
I personally will take what Trump did for this country.
Go ahead and not vote for Trump and go ahead and not vote for Biden. Just remember if you live in a swing state not voting is a vote for the opposition.
I will not point out the successes of either man because neither has done anything impressive enough to crow about. (Blind sow, acorn, etc) But, when I weigh the failures of both, I find that the events of January 6 to be most disturbing, followed by the question of a huge national debt for which R's and D's are both responsible. I may support a third party simply because I do not believe that I must support either R's or D's on the grounds that the other would destroy my life. If that were the standard, then either is capable of doing so. But the stock market is at an all time high, interest rates are dropping, I don't plan on taking fentanyl, and I would not have purchased a F250 if I could not afford the fuel. I find it hard to sympathize with those who complain about living conditions in the United States. To them I would say get a job, and if you don't like it, get a better job.

Last edited:
When was this magical time? Hasn't been for 160 years
You may be a fan of liberal politics, but I am a conservative. I would suggest that there is nothing that we were capable of doing 160 years ago that we cannot manage today if we have the will. You cannot drain the swamp and make excuses at the same time.

Last edited:
Truly blows me away (no pun intended) that an attractive, fairly young, woman of color with a functioning brain, that is next in line for POTUS is so crappy inept.... that they are boxed into a corner & can't figure out what to do with her. She did check the boxes though... maybe next time they won't box themselves in so bad by checking all the boxes.

So in 2028,

He was indicted by a jury of his peers, not a prosecutor. That's how a Grand Jury works. Let alone several of them in different jurisdictions.

Last edited:
The recent Biden classified doc info is proof. How can the case against Trump not be thrown out?
Because they're completely unrelated.

Just because drug charges are not brought against one person for specific circumstances doesn't mean that everybody else gets their drug charges dropped too.

Truly blows me away (no pun intended) that an attractive, fairly young, woman of color with a functioning brain, that is next in line for POTUS is so crappy inept.... that they are boxed into a corner & can't figure out what to do with her. She did check the boxes though... maybe next time they won't box themselves in so bad by checking all the boxes.

VP's rarely have a chance to shine. They are used to manage the least rewarding jobs and left to suffer the consequences. We have not seen a VP elected on a retiring President's coattails since Bush senior. On the question of aptitude, it is difficult to know how Harris would do when it comes to moving her own agenda, but it is certain that she cannot inspire a strong campaign in this political environment. On the other hand, if there were another George Floyd incident...

Just because drug charges are not brought against one person for specific circumstances doesn't mean that everybody else gets their drug charges dropped too.
So what message does it send if Trump ends up being found guilty?

I suppose you would be ok with Biden being let off the hook? Just look at the difference in how the docs were stored?

Even though I rarely agree with what you say it is very obvious the difference in how these two presidents are being treated. In the future when the true depths of Biden’s actions are brought to light I think it will show he is probably the most traitorous, grifter, of a President we have ever had.

I’m just sick of the double standard in our DOJ, at the political level all the way down to street thugs.

So what message does it send if Trump ends up being found guilty?

I suppose you would be ok with Biden being let off the hook? Just look at the difference in how the docs were stored?

Even though I rarely agree with what you say it is very obvious the difference in how these two presidents are being treated. In the future when the true depths of Biden’s actions are brought to light I think it will show he is probably the most traitorous, grifter, of a President we have ever had.

I’m just sick of the double standard in our DOJ, at the political level all the way down to street thugs.

Both men are guilty of illegally removing classified information and possibly sharing it with others. On that count, both should receive the same penalty. Trump may also be guilty of obstruction. That would merit a separate penalty. Until we see the results of both investigations, it seems unreasonable to accuse the DOJ of holding each to a different standard. My guess is that Trump will not be held accountable for possessing the docs, just as Biden has not. Whether or not he receives any penalty for the latter charge remains to be seen. In the end, Biden's stupidity is not only dangerous on its face, but also make it difficult to hold others accountable. Again, it makes no sense that either of these men would be supported by anyone who cares about national security or the rule of law.

Both men are guilty of illegally removing classified information and possibly sharing it with others. On that count, both should receive the same penalty. Trump may also be guilty of obstruction. That would merit a separate penalty. Until we see the results of both investigations, it seems unreasonable to accuse the DOJ of holding each to a different standard. My guess is that Trump will not be held accountable for possessing the docs, just as Biden has not. Whether or not he receives any penalty for the latter charge remains to be seen. In the end, Biden's stupidity is not only dangerous on its face, but also make it difficult to hold others accountable. Again, it makes no sense that either of these men would be supported by anyone who cares about national security or the rule of law.
What’s getting lost in this is….BEING VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN HAD NO DECLASSIFICATION POWER AT ALL! That alone should be enough to bring him down. We won’t even get into everything else.

Oh, btw, they are using the excuse he’s just old, senile, and didn’t know what he was doing. Ok, so he was old and senile clear back then and they still ran him for president? WAFJ, come on man

Yep, and the only ones I hear offering excuses for Biden are political hacks. I hope this does, finally, bring him down.

Of course, the political hacks who defend Trump are no better. Let's consider the excuse that Trump had declassified his docs and so was entitled to possess them. As declassified information, they belong to everyone, and anyone can demand to see them under the Freedom of Information Act. I could. You could. And so could any agent of Xi, Putin, Kim, etc. Is that really the excuse that you want to apply in his defense? When defending oneself requires the release of top secret national defense data that even he previously conceded he could not share and went to great lengths to protect ("in his locked basement"), then it is clear that he has placed himself above the interests of his country.

If cops pulled over a Ferrari and a Corvette back to back both guys driving over 100 mph and found a pound of cocaine in each and then precided to arrest the guy driving the Ferrari and released the Corvette driver saying we will investigate and get back with you. Go ahead and drive 100 mph we are good with it.
Then over a year to investigate and found they decided to not charge the man with the Corvette because he was to old and feeble minded to be able to take to trial.
By the way you are good to drive that Corvette over 100 mph.
You are good with that, because you believe different extenuating circumstances.

PS.
Grizz I always took you for one of them fair just guys, not one of them guys that allow the Kings People to run around and do as they please.

Like Nobody Could See That Before The Last Election?

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!
Exactly. For people to think this wasn’t in their back pocket of options is totally ignorant.

Biden was/is simply a stooge from the very beginning. Everyone can easily see what Biden was being told was completely opposite of what was truly happening. In a weird sort of ironic twist I almost, almost, feel sorry for Biden. They’ve used his dementia against him.

Exactly, pretty telling there. Innocent people can't wait for their day in court. People that know they are guilty act a little different.

Last edited:
The DOJ policy of withholding information about potential cases and delaying normal proceedings of justice prior to an election has, in my opinion, always been a mistake. I do not believe that justice should ever take a backseat to politics, and when did you ever hear Congress return the courtesy by postponing an election until after an arm of the judicial system completes its work? Why should this sword ever cut only one way? And to suggest that the DOJ has it out for R's in that regard ignores the fact that the last time they dropped a bombshell like that it probably cost Hlilary Clinton the 2016 election. To suggest that information somehow deprives anyone of their democratic rights is nonsense.

Last edited:
Pretty historic case. I'm not an attorney, but I'm guessing this isn't one of those cases you rush in to prosecute.

Smith wasn't the one waiting by the way. That was Garland. Smith got right to business.

And I'm pretty dang sure that Jack Smith knows he has the goods.

Last edited:
I just want to thank everybody for having a civil discussion. I doubt anybody's mind has been changed and there are several different viewpoints expressed, but it's pretty much stayed on substance 👍

I think it's pretty unanimous that nobody is happy with the choices right now and acknowledges legitimate points of concern from each side. We just have different areas we find most concerning relative to the others.

I'm sure we could all enjoy each other's company on a hunt or around a campfire. That's how its supposed to work in this world, both with friends and family. Have a great rest of your day 😃

I just want to thank everybody for having a civil discussion. I doubt anybody's mind has been changed and there are several different viewpoints expressed, but it's pretty much stayed on substance 👍

I think it's pretty much unanimous that nobody is happy with the choices right now and acknowledges legitimate points of concern from each side. We just have different areas we find most concerning relative to the others.

I'm sure we could all enjoy each other's company on a hunt or around a campfire.
Amen

bull skin said.
It is similarly obvious that Trump is mentally incompetent, and especially if the standard is the number of times one chooses to testify "I do not recall" in court.
Stating that in court does not make a person mentally incompetent.
That is a standard statement made to prevent a person from being accused of perjury or giving information to the opposite side to be used in court. Mostly done at the advice of the person's attorney.
RELH

We have a confirmed issue with the president being too old and forgetful. And yet some in here are worried/trash talking a civilian. Man, priorities....

Here is my out take on Trump. He is not a politician who will think one thing and tell you something else to keep his position in politics. Trump comes from a dog eat dog business world where he is use to hard core negotiations and demands loyalty from his employees. If that employee fails loyalty he is down the road and this is a common trait with most business owners.
As a result he rubs people wrong and they get their panties in a wad on disliking him.
When he was in office, we saw a better economy then what we have under Biden and his fellow Democrats. Investments were bringing better interest due to companies expanding and making a good profit and hiring more people.
He also kept many foreign countries in check because they knew he would not tolerate certain things and they knew he would back up his word with action if they crossed the line. Not so with Biden who is seen as weak and will turn his head when push comes to shove.
I am a native born Californian and grew up in this state in the 50's-60's when this state was THE STATE to move too for a good paying job. A lot of small garage started business grew into million dollar corporations.
That all changed around 1972 when the Democrats became a majority in our state legislature. We now have some of the highest taxes. Medium price of the average home is around 1/2 million dollars. People are fleeing this state in retirement due to not being able to have a comfortable retirement in this state. We now have many business companies that have packed up and moved out of state.
Computer high tech was a big start in this state and they have packed up and left for other states. All these companies moving took their jobs with them and CA. is no longer the state to move too if you want a good paying job.
I have gotten to the point that when I see someone that votes Democrat, as far as I am concerned, I am seeing a idiot of the first order that has as much common sense as a toadstool.
RELH

Reference post #70.

Jack Smith didn't wait 39 months.

Garland appointed Jack Smith to look into Trumps alleged wrongdoings in Nov 22. From there Smith worked pretty quickly.
I was replying to your post #72

"Smith wasn't the one waiting by the way. That was Garland. Smith got right to business."

Justice Department

Hawley says Garland should invoke 25th Amendment if DOJ declines to charge Biden: 'One or the other'​

Sen. Josh Hawley tells Fox News Digital that AG Merrick Garland is at a cross road.​

I am sure the Democrats will support invoking the 25th. in order to get sleepy Joe out of the way since they can not win with him as President. They will try to get him to give up running, but if he does not go along they will cut his throat with the 25th. Then the fight will begin with several Dems trying to be the candidate for the Democrat party. Cut throat time coming.
RELH

bull skin said.
It is similarly obvious that Trump is mentally incompetent, and especially if the standard is the number of times one chooses to testify "I do not recall" in court.
Stating that in court does not make a person mentally incompetent.
That is a standard statement made to prevent a person from being accused of perjury or giving information to the opposite side to be used in court. Mostly done at the advice of the person's attorney.
RELH

You are saying that we should not worry about Trump's claims of ignorance because he is only lying.

Even if we were to give him the benefit of the doubt, and if it were standard procedure for defendants on the stand to forget what they should know, then Bur understands this and it follows that his apparent concerns about Biden's potential testimony offer no real assessment of his mental capacity when not under oath.

Either way, it makes sense to apply the same logic to both situations. One cannot use avoidance of self-incrimination as an excuse for one man's poor memory, but not another's, and especially when the circumstances compared are exactly alike.

No more excuses. How about we just agree that both are pieces of Shiite, to be defended only at the risk of hypocrisy?

Last edited:
Yes there is things about Trump that I do not like. DeSantos is out of the running leaving only Haley. Biden so far is the Dems choice, but if they get rid of him it will be Newsome or cackle Harris. I will vote for Trump long before I will vote for any of the above listed.
RELH

Of course. Very few of us will have the candidate we are hoping for. But it is good to acknowledge this rather than go to the wall defending the indefensible.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom