The Hunters Way

Cornhusker

Long Time Member
3643antelope_09-12_004.jpg

3630antelope_09-12_001.jpg

Just a few thoughts on helping each other out. I drew Ne. Muzzy antelope this year in Ne. we do about every 3 year of applying with points. I have enough ranches that allow me to hunt usually no problem. This year the drought has really affected the number of antelope we have. Summer scouting showed it was going to be real tough. The first weekend I saw 14 antelope total which I mentioned on here.

A fellow MM member sent me a PM that he had some permission for a bunch of land and he really knew the antelope in the area well, the results are in the pictures. 15" tall 75 6/8ths a good antelope for Ne. We tagged early and then bow hunted with his bow tag. I hope Karma is good to Farmer and I can pay him back or the hunt gods bring him success in his hunts. I just find it refreshing when we help each other out. Looking forward to meeting another MMer on Saturday, looks like we'll share an elk camp in Wyoming. "We'll hang together or we'll certainly hang separately." Orange vest is in the background for those who worry about that taken off for the picture.

Good looking lopes Corn. Cool story about some of the decency that goes on around here behind the scenes.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Very nice NE antelope! I bowhunted in NW nebraska for them for 3 days last week and saw one that would rival that...maybe.

NE is a very off the radar place, I found everyone very nice and helpful there. Congrats!

Nice story! That's the way it works and your excellent pronghorn is the proof.
Zeke

Congrats on your Lope and good luck in Wyoming.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom