The Left.....

Homer

Long Time Member
Yes,yes, yes.....I know, we've seen this before....It needs to be reseen often...

This guy still represents us.....

Yep, he's from Georgia's 4th District. Total idiot and a disgrace.

Here's the Rep from Georgia's 14th District telling you to not eat cheeseburgers grown in a "Peach Tree Dish"

Thankfully the Dems weren't dumb enough to put Johnson in critical positions like the House Oversight Committee or Homeland Security Committee... unlike with Greene.

While we're taking about Georgia, we can also mention the famous Sharpie map from the guy that doesn't know that Alabama is to the west and thought he'd trick us with his sharpie ?

trump-alabama-hurricane-map.jpg

Yep, he's from Georgia's 4th District. Total idiot and a disgrace.

Here's the Rep from Georgia's 14th District telling you to not eat cheeseburgers grown in a "Peach Tree Dish"

Thankfully the Dems weren't dumb enough to put Johnson in critical positions like the House Oversight Committee or Homeland Security Committee... unlike with Greene.

While we're taking about Georgia, we can also mention the famous Sharpie map from the guy that doesn't know that Alabama is to the west and thought he'd trick us with his sharpie ?

View attachment 109233
Pathetic comparison Grizz.....

??? You point to an idiot and I give you two back, one from the same state and the other that can't identify that state on a map, and you're pissed because they have the wrong letter after their names... hence you're forced to attack me rather than admit idiots exist in both parties ? It's too easy to troll the far right.

How about that time Trump suggested injection of a disinfectant to treat COVID??

That was my all time favorite….probably a better way to commit suicide than treat a viral infection. I think he honestly thought he’d cured COVID with a quick little brainstorming session. Wonder if anyone tested his little theory by hookin themselves up with an IV of bleach?

Just another classic example of a perfect time he should have shut up and listened to advisors. Instead, the then President of the US demonstrated his healthcare knowledge to be in par with a kindergartner. Luckily most kindergarteners don’t get to hop on national TV and advise the country on healthcare issues! But if they did, people would recognize it as funny and humorous….because it was a kindergartner, and thus acceptable to be so naive.

Last edited:
We certainly hear things differently.....

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that? By injection inside, or, or, almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and does a tremendous number on the lungs so it would be interesting to check that so that you're gonna have to use medical doctors but it sounds interesting to me."

Like I said......

Let's eat, Mom....or.....Let's eat Mom
Okay, Clinton, what's the meaning of the word "it" in the first sentence? He's referring to two subject nouns in this dialogue, the virus and the disinfectant; which did he propose for "injection inside... almost like a cleaning."

He's either proposing injecting disinfectant or the virus, and the context of the sentence is clearly the disinfectant.

The subject of the final sentence is clearly COVID, unless you're proposing that the "it" that "does tremendous number on the lungs" is the disinfectant from the first sentence which would make his oration even more nonsensical ?

This is, of course, a dialogue with somebody that's not even able to admit MTG is an idiot buffoon... but it exemplifies how easy it is to screw with the far right.

I never did look up exactly what Trump said about disinfectants and covid.

Funny- they put bleach in drinking water to kill pathogens. Of course, a very small amount in a large amount of water. So I suppose someone could claim that it wouldn't be crazy to think that a disinfectant could somehow be used against covid.

But it was totally stupid for the President to say anything like that. Clearly some idiots would take it as direct advice and kill themselves. Just not smart.

That said, I'm gonna avoid those small tippy islands from now on. THAT's scary stuff right there. A bit scarier than not knowing which state is west of east of some other state. I'll wager less than half of americans can even name all fifty states, much less place them on a map. Or as Biden says, all fifty-four states.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that? By injection inside, or, or, almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and does a tremendous number on the lungs so it would be interesting to check that so that you're gonna have to use medical doctors but it sounds interesting to me."
Yup, that’s exactly what he said and exactly what he meant…..thought he had it solved.

Don’t know why doctors around the world hadn’t considered injections of high level disinfectant straight to the lungs????

Stable genius!!

Last edited:
Yes. Trump was asking a question; he was not claiming anything. TDS is incurable so don't spend too much effort looking for a cure. Even Clorox won't work. :ROFLMAO:
Haha. I know what bleach is and also what it does….and won’t be consuming any of it…. via IV or direct lung injection.

I also know of someone who’s not so knowledgeable…..maybe a dumbass should not be elected president?

Haha. I know what bleach is and also what it does….and won’t be consuming any of it…. via IV or direct lung injection.

I also know of someone who’s not so knowledgeable…..maybe a dumbass should not be elected president?
Well, if any Democrats mainlined Lysol because they can't comprehend a video....I'm sorry.

If anyone believed Biden thinking they were safe and then went out and killed people, Biden should be in prison guilty of accomplice to voluntary manslaughter.

I know what poison is too, but women sure pay a lot for Botox.

Trump says a lot of dumb things, but freelancing and asking or suggesting something would sure be good, during the height of COVID, as libs were putting covid patients in old folks homes, is kind of weak.

But then, I did see a few libs wearing cloth masks this weekend, outside, by themselves selves, so of course, they know about intellect.

I wonder though. How's our intelligence, with Swallwell on the committee?

Could someone get my friend Grizz a link to MTG only fans, he's pretty smitten

Hey hossy?

Were They The .59 cent Masks Made In F'N China?

I know what poison is too, but women sure pay a lot for Botox.

Trump says a lot of dumb things, but freelancing and asking or suggesting something would sure be good, during the height of COVID, as libs were putting covid patients in old folks homes, is kind of weak.

But then, I did see a few libs wearing cloth masks this weekend, outside, by themselves selves, so of course, they know about intellect.

I wonder though. How's our intelligence, with Swallwell on the committee?

Could someone get my friend Grizz a link to MTG only fans, he's pretty smitten

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom