The List!

Don't post

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-14 AT 09:24PM (MST)[p]Hey BigFish!

Rule # 1: Don't Piss Lil Red off!

Rule # 2: Don't Piss Lil Red off!

Rule # 3: Refer to Rule # 1 & Rule # 2!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Beware of people with lists.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Don't post till you have the most stupid red-neck moronic signature possible ie:

From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Slick

Now! The one below is class.

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>Don't post till you have the
>most stupid red-neck moronic signature
>possible ie:
>
>From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot
>Barrel & My Dead Cold
>Hands I Shall go down
>Fighting for American Pride &
>Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!
>
>Slick
>
>Now! The one below is class.
>
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Hey #####!

That Smokin Hot Barrel is of a Black Gun!

Just Like your President!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!

Ya know slick?

You sure are an ornery Bastage since you Re-Tired!

Gonna have a Chat with Ms RUS & see if she can send you back to work!}>}>}>

"Hey #####!

That Smokin Hot Barrel is of a Black Gun!

Just Like your President!"

Yes that makes a lot of sense as well Bess. Give Mrs. Rus a call. I'm sure she will be impressed.

I bet Zigger is so proud of you he could just poop his panties.

Slick

Oh! Buy the way.. Mrs. bobcat is unimpressed. Says not to worry about your lack of sleep.

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom