the NRA

If you own a "assault rifle" and not a member of the NRA, you have lost your right to complain as far as I am concerned. Your rifles will be on the chopping block this time.

You had better hope that the NRA can hold them at the line of banning future sales and your present guns will be grandfathered in and you pay a tax to register them. If the NRA fails, due to your non support, you may lose them to the goverment or have to hide them and hope you do not get caught and face prison time.

Time to fish or cut bait, and not b!tch and moan this time.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-12 AT 11:45PM (MST)[p]Wait until the Feds get involved in you paying a tax. If it ends up like the one for full auto weapons, you will pay 200 bucks to the feds on top of everything else. Obama would just love to increase his tax revenue on the backs of gun owners as opposed to the average working citizen.
then on top of it he could claim he took steps to decrease the crimes committed by firearms and the public would buy the B.S. Either join the NRA or take your chances with Obama and the anti gun idiots. This one will be fought at the federal level, not state. Your choice!!!!!!

RELH

P.S. That tax you talked about is considered by the State of Ca. as a Dealer record of sale FEE. Don't you know our liberal Democrats are fearful of passing higher taxes so they call it a fee and pass it.

I have been a life member of the NRA for years. I don't agree with every policy they have but they are still the best hope we have as gun owners. I just hope in the current situation that they use their heads and don't come across as this radical group that supports everything. I'm against a ban on assault weapons because we can't get a clear definition of what one consists of. It won't make a difference but I do believe we will see the end of extended magazines at the least. I think the way ammunition is bought and sold will also be changed.

I don't believe this will have any effect on the violence as happened in CT. but its all about public perception, and political positioning.

It's all going to be on the table boys with high capacity mags, pistols, rifles, assault weapons, and semiautomatics so it's time to ante up to protect your right's. If you want to keep your guns it's time to support the only organization that has fought for you to keep them!! There's a link below

http://membership.nrahq.org/

Joined today sadly enough first time ever but you gotta start somewhere. I truly hope more people join up as well.

Joined again today. Didn't much like their "our way or the highway" attitude, but it looks like that's what it'll take to save us from the libtards this time around! To celebrate, I may just go buy my first AR this week while I can.

I Joined

4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

Got a call from the NRA this morning and pledged another $50 to help fight what is going to be a real battle this time!

I have been a member for a long time,our President is bound and determined to do something out of the ordinary such as an executve order to put some bans on guns and ammo of some sort.

the state and commerce depts are who to watch.....imports could get hammered......

Watch the news, listen to the radio.
We are under attack.
If you can't muster up a paltry 35 bucks to join at the basic rate WTF?

What is that, 5 meal deals at Burger King or McDonalds in trade for fighting for our passion?

It's on us now guys.....

I have heard that the NRA is averaging 8,000 new members registering per day since the Sandy Hook shooting. Liberal demacrats want their foot in the door....bad!

I gave NRA memberships as Christmas gifts this year!

"Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!"

>I gave NRA memberships as Christmas
>gifts this year!
>
>
>"Lead, follow, or get the hell
>out of the way!"

That is a great idea! I wish I would have thought of that!

I let my membership lapse a while back, but just renewed for 5 years. One guy joining is only a small token, but when millions do the same, a serious political force comes into play.

My dad bought my 2 sons lifetime memberships a few years before he passed away. I've been a member for a long time but I just signed my wife up, we need all the help we can get.

I signed back up. Got mad at them 10 years ago when Colorado was trying to increase
Hunting License fees in Colorado. Sportsmen were telling our legislatures yes we wanted higher fees
NRA saying no, caused some GOOD State Legislatures a lot of grief!
We need the NRA this year more than ever. I'm in. Maybe as a member I can have some say.
The NRA needs to stick to GUN RIGHTS and GUN RIGHTS only ?stay out? of wildlife management.
And that includes not doing any lobbying for the cross bow folks that want them legal in our archery season. GUN RIGHTS, GUN RIGHTS, GUN RIGHTS!

It's a no brainer to join. You get a magazine and a knife too, all for $25. Why not?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom