The paunz

Ok, now we're on the same page....I can totally agree with that.

As I mentioned earlier, maybe with the apple piles disappearing it'll leave a few good bucks for us regular Joe's ?

It will be interesting at the end of hunts to see.

Like you I'm betting fewer true monsters.

Would be fun to compare guide hrs to big deer this year, vs last year

So..I have a friend that drew this tag for the rifle hunt he was down there a few days ago just driving around checking out the roads since he's never been there before.. He didn't really have the time to be scouting the animals and he figured it was too early anyway...so he ran into some outfitter dudes and they told him he ought to turn his tag in for this year cause the antler growth this year was the worst they've ever seen..I sort of laughed and said I don't think I'd believe anything a outfitter told me down there on that unit and he should check the deer out a week or so before the season starts..My question is has anybody else heard that antler growth was that bad down there this year???
PM me I had the tag a couple years ago. I would NOT turn it back.

Not as stupid as you throwing whole deer in the back of your truck to show a bunch of guys on the internet how strong you are....Swap OC with AI if you feel smarter
Whoa!!! The Wiffy-mister comes out swinging.

Lmao, is that supposed to hurt my feelings? Not sure what's stupid about loading a deer in the truck but ok, you got me I may never recover from the brutal mental beating I took from........the.....Bigwiffy......

Like I said AI shouldn't even be on your list it's not a true hunting unit. Not smarter, just stupid for you to even list it as an option. Now continue your trolling.

Sorry I don’t have Facebook, it’s just a small world out there. But I do see you’re looking through all my posts now. ?
May just be one of them alter ego profiles or something like I know a few guys have on here because they don't have the balls to just be themselves lol, that or you really are obsessed I mean my wife is pretty easy on the eyes so I can see why you're Facebook stalking but it's a little creepy dude.

Last edited:
Whoa!!! The Wiffy-mister comes out swinging.

Lmao, is that supposed to hurt my feelings? Not sure what's stupid about loading a deer in the truck but ok, you got me I may never recover from the brutal mental beating I took from........the.....Bigwiffy......

Like I said AI shouldn't even be on your list it's not a true hunting unit. Not smarter, just stupid for you to even list it as an option. Now continue your trolling.
I can't swing very hard my belly gets in the way. You think you could load me in the back of your truck whole, without gutting me?

May just be one of them alter ego profiles or something like I know a few guys have on here because they don't have the balls to just be themselves lol, that or you really are obsessed I mean my wife is pretty easy on the eyes so I can see why you're Facebook stalking but it's a little creepy dude.

"Easy on the eyes".......

You know the drill, no pics, ain't true?

Ignore button is your friend

I can't swing very hard my belly gets in the way. You think you could load me in the back of your truck whole, without gutting me?
Lol If that's you in the profile pic,..... it my take a little mechanical enginuity but I think I could get you in there by myself.

I drew a LE muzzleloader elk tag this year and was really worried about the drought. I haven’t seen anything in my scouting that has me even the least bit concerned now. Antler growth seems just fine. On average the deer and elk I’ve seen seem to be on par with the average year. Just think about the bucks down in Sonora, that’s a straight up desert that receives less rain that we do, and they still consistently put out giants.

It’s easy and obviou
Alcatraz
Crawfords
Books
Vernon
Delores….. Let me know if you want to join my tag application business that involves my blind mother in law, a dart board and a 2 page bi yearly newsletter, also a few raffles to keep everyone on there toes and of course a handful of subpar outfitters bookings that sadly can’t handle their own business although they’ve been in the business for decades.

Yes she’s married to Henry, he’s been under the weather and hasn’t been the same since the management hunts started and high powered scoped muzz ruined a good thing for ole Henry. Waiting for Dwr to start a December Hams hunt just to keep the pressure up and the deer on the toes.

Hawksbill how did you know. YAASS. Vernon or Vernaughn as he’s known at the Muley Crazy head quarters office conveniently located at 1434 Highway 89 Kantstab, Ut. Which by chance happens to be located in the southern end of the most horrible dawg Shidt LE deer unit in the state, where deer migrate in ten minutes and the lack of apple bait piles are now obsolete and a thing of big buck lore of years gone by, as now our legendary law abiding hero guides follow our faithful and inspired Dwr wildlife board through these uncharted non baited waters.

Infamous Travis Roundy did a podcast recently on the very subject. It was a great listen. Can’t recall who did the podcast but Travis is VERY knowledgeable on that unit

Infamous Travis Roundy did a podcast recently on the very subject. It was a great listen. Can’t recall who did the podcast but Travis is VERY knowledgeable on that unit
It was on the dirty giants podcast and I agree it was a good listen.

Screenshot_20210827-112751_Facebook.jpg

This post has sort of got off track don't really care about oak creek or any other unit accept the paunz thanks for all the good info guys....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom