there up

My son and I drew the Kaibab westside late hunt (1015). I struck out again on sheep, though.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

2010 started off terrible for Me,as many of You know --- but it sure is getting better this Nov.Drew deer tag #5 in 13B rifle deer and a Desert Bighorn tag in Nv.2010 is going to end with a "Bang,Bang".Good Luck to All,
Bruce & Silvergrand

Congrats on the 1174 hunt Sig. Thats a good tag.

No sheep or deer for me.

My son drew the 42 jr hunt along with the 17b jr pig hunt. My daughter drew the 17b jr deer hunt along with the pig hunt.

Gun control is a good aim and a steady rest

Unit 31 Oct Whitetail, I haven't been there for a couple years so I am stoked to be back on Mt. Graham.

betterlucky...Congrats I had that same tag last year, believe me when I say "don't shoot the first one you see" and good luck!....LOL...

3 A and C for me again!!! took a nice 3X3 out of there last year. Got him 50 yards from camp....

I also drew the 1174 ML tag, after years of Coues hunting, figure it's time to put the effort in a mulie.

Kent

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-10 AT 01:05PM (MST)[p]I think I'm the luckiest guy in AZ. I drew a desert bighorn sheep tag! I also have a general season antelope tag for this year. I for sure need to start saving some money for the taxidermist!

Nick

Unit 41 for me, son and 2 grandsons, Hope the unit will produce a couple deer for the kids,12 and 14 years old, it will be their first deer hunt and hopefully a fun hunt for them. Also I have a antelope tag for 19B and looking forward to that hunt as well.
Good luck to all that drew tags,
Tagline

16A for me. Can't wait. I havent hunted over there for years. Gonna start getting out in a couple weeks. Hopefully I find a couple good ones.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
square-large-sec.gif

Nick what sheep unit did you draw?

Gun control is a good aim and a steady rest

I will be headin up there in a few weeks also I am going to try and scout about twice a month hopefully. This is my first Mule deer hunt so I hope I can produce.

I've drew unit 43B with 8 bonus points! I'm so excited man. This is like a dream come true. I almost feel bad for the guys still sitting on max bonus points, but this time I just plain got lucky. Drew my first choice and got Permit #1. What is wild is that a childhood friend and longtime hunting buddy got one of the other tags in the unit! He drew #5. I think I might try to get some river scouting in during the summer, but once it cools off a bit and my goat hunt in done, I'll be able to hit it pretty hard. One issue to deal with is that YPG won't let me on to scout until Sept 1, and it's possible that I won't be able to get to some of the better areas during the hunt if tests are nearby. There's lots of spots with rams so I'm really fired up!

Nick

Hey Zoomer, how have you been? I haven't heard from ya in a while.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

2 Years ago I drew a 13a strip deer tag after 13 years of applying! Now 2 years later I drew archery 13a and can't believe it!!! I hope to get a "bookend" typical to go with the non-typ I was lucky enough to take 2 years ago!!

Eric

I got 12a east late never hunted there before but everything I read should be a great hunt this is archery could use all the help?

Tony,

Good for you and your son! The late 12 West hunt is a grand hunting experience. We'll all look forward to lots of photos and some grip-n-grin pics of your bucks. Good Luck!

Jim

Eric,

Maybe you can come up with another MC cover buck and score a double; that would be amazing! Good luck on your hunt.

BTW, did you ever get a new Lab pup for that daughter of yours? She sure had a ball scratching young Pepper's ears out at the Boquillas clean-up

Jim

Sorry this is a muzzle loader hunt My elk hunt that is coming up is an archery hunt number 1168 for deer

>2 Years ago I drew a
>13a strip deer tag after
>13 years of applying! Now
>2 years later I drew
>archery 13a and can't believe
>it!!! I hope to
>get a "bookend" typical to
>go with the non-typ I
>was lucky enough to take
>2 years ago!!
>
>Eric

You have any pictures? :)

Yahoo..........I drew 12aw late hunt like Tony did. I ended up booking with www.arizonabiggamehunting.com I have been to alot of the Kaibab hunts with them and they always kill monsters. Figured that I may never draw again so I can invest a few dollars and increase my odds. ...........Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom