Theresa Vail convicted

azbullhunter

Another celebrity hunter convicted. Another show I will never watch again. Do not watch the other one who was convicted of game violation in Kansas as well.Cannot even remember his name but he was a veteran.

"Do not watch the other one who was convicted of game violation in Kansas as well.Cannot even remember his name but he was a veteran."

Probably thinking of Spook.

Rut

"Vail held a single, nonresident bear tag, according to a charging document. On a guided hunt last May, two bears_a male and a female? came into view. Investigators said she shot the male and attempted to kill it with a second shot, but instead killed the second bear. Both bears died."

"The field guide, Joseph Andrew Miller, contacted master guide Michael Wade Renfro, and a collective decision was made to fly out another tag that Miller attached to the bear, a charging document in Vail's case states. Vail told an investigating wildlife trooper she signed the tag record May 27 but backdated it at Renfro's request, the document says."

"Neither Miller nor Renfro contacted authorities to report..."

I think her mistake was letting her guides try to cover up for her. Big Bear hunt, jacked up adrenaline, i could see that happening to most anyone as a honest mistake but the cover up nullifies that.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

This past Nov. in Az I know of a hunter who made a mistake and killed two elk. His guide reported it to Game and Fish and they issued a warning only and the second bull donated to poor. They did not cover it up. The big problem was the cover up not the act. No more show for me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom