They’re in…

Just To Refresh Your POOR Memories!

The First/First Few EXPO's The Basinites Got Their Asses Handed To Them With No/Hardly Any Tags Drawn!

They Got Jumped On It!

Mysteriously The Following Year Basinites Pulled Some Tags!

Last edited:
Just To Refresh Your POOR Memories!

The First/First Few EXPO's The Basinites Got Their Asses Handed To Them With No/Hardly Any Tags Drawn!

They Got Jumped On It!

Mysteriously The Following Year Basinites Pulled Some Tags!

I Think the Saint Gorge Boys Got Shafted This Year!
St George Boys
What about Central Utah there is like 3 from Juab County, 2 from Sanpete County, and 3 from Sevier County.

I was thinking there was a awful lot of Utah but actually there are 38 tags that went to NR, almost 20%. Hard to tell just by names but it looks like at least 21 women drew tags

The one that shocks me is 2 guys from Quincy WA, I mean those guys must’ve really been greasing the skids, more applicants for most of the tags than people in Quincy and somehow 2 of them found their way to the expo and both drew.

Not nearly as many influencers and Insta famous hunters pulling tags this year. Did they fall out of favor?
What about the people all the naysayers don't know about that have "connections"? Guys, do your research so you can actually show the corruption. Every year, you demonstrate super laziness (dumb jealous blondes) by uncovering the obvious, known recipients of these tags. Very boring, year. after. year.

I’m taking my 100 dollars I saved from not going to the expo and going to mesquite and trying to turn it into 10,000 so I can buy a hunt. I will quarentee you my odds are better than yours.
Awesome Idea! And I bet your odds are better. And if you do it right, you can get a few beers from the pretty cocktail waitress. How much is a beer at the expo? No thanx.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom