They are up!

R

RJ

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-14 AT 12:39PM (MST)[p]Checking now.....

DTfaM.gif

>Annnnd its down. Crash and burn
>right from the gate!!!

It's back up. I landed a pronghorn tag and my wife drew an elk tag. Bring on the fall.

No love for me in Idaho draw this year!!! However, I only had less then 5% chance of drawing for both elk and deer where I put in. Best of luck to you all.

>Nice one Hunt21...that will be a
>fun one. My boy drew
>that a few years ago
>the year he turned 12.
>We had an awesome hunt.
>

Thanks - We are pretty excited.

All I got was my unlimited archery antelope. As usual!
My wife on the other hand drew her bull tag and her deer tag!!!!
She is the one who has all the luck. My youngest daughter also drew her deer tag!

Nothing for me or my son. Son couldn't draw a 50% chance cow elk hunt or a 77% chance youth muzzy pronghorn hunt, but my daughter drew unit 30 bull elk and 55-2 youth buck deer!

Idaho lets me down again!!! In all honesty Idaho has been really good to me over the years but being the last draw of the year always makes it hurt a little more when I strike out. @smokepoler both killer tags your daughter drew. PM me if you need any info as I have hunted them both the last few years...

I struck out again...but my dad pulled a late unit 22 buck tag. Hunting season is shaping up well, I drew an elk tag in wyoming and oregon a late buck tag in oregon.i will get an archery elk tag in idaho too. my brother in law drew an antelope tag in oregon and now dad drew an awesome buck tag in idaho. Cant wait.

They know I'm not broken this hunting season and they don't want me breaking any records with a draw hunt I'd really like to draw a deer tag it would be fantastic nothing again

RE: They are up?to

>Steve, congrats! Early or late hunt?
>I have 76-3 moose tag,
>perhaps I'll see you around
>up there?

Ivan, its the later tag. Ill keep my eye open for moose too.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-14 AT 12:39PM (MST)[p]Drew unit 18 deer looking for the elk tag. I live in NE Oregon so it will be close enough to scout anyone have any starting point suggestions we have horses. Any info is very appreciated

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom