Things that tick me off

D

driftersifter

1. Hospitals advertising all the health care they provide.

2. Insurance companies advertising and our rates increase annually.
3. And for the next two months while I'm combining corn and beans a Political ad every five minutes.
How about you?

Driftersifter

1)People driving combines while watching political ads.

2)People playing victim.

3)People thinking everything is Bush's fault!

How's that for starters?

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

What does insurance companies advertising and rising rates have to do with each other? How much do you suppose your rates would be if your insurer didn't attract new members through advertising?

Nemont

The only advertising I really can not stand is the Lawyer adds. There is this nut here in Texas. Calls himself the Texas Hammer. He focuses on sueing employers. So his adds run durring the middle of the day while some guy is on workers comp recuvering from a stubed toe. He sees the Hammer's add/ " have you been wronged, Is your employer a prick, Let me take him down and get you some money for that stubed toe"
Oh I hate those lawyer commercials.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

About 10 percent or more less. How many times do I have to be told I'm ingood hands when all I see is thumbs.
Driftersifter

I hate the fact that people are so selfish all people should share their wealth together as a family.

I hate when people put babies on the phone to talk to you......................

Liberals tick me off.....The list is too long to type :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."