think my wife's cheating

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
So lately my wife has been working a lot of late shifts and the past couple of months she's been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind as it saves gas and in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems like they've become a little bit more than friends. You know....the phone calls that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work and talking about him all the time...then abruptly stops leaving an uncomfortable silence.

If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for about 20 minutes.

I asked her once what they were doing and she said, "Just talking". Whatever!

So, last night I decided to see what's really going on out there. So, I leave the garage door open and turn all the lights off. I go out in the garage and wait. In a few minutes his car pulls into my driveway and as I'm hiding behind some of my hunting stuff the headlights shine through my garage and I see something that I just can't believe.

The string, on my bow is fraying! Not real bad, but enough. How long should I let it go before I replace it?

who farted?

Replace it?

Or?

Replace Her?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

lmmfao.....

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

We really are just talking. I give her some complements and she just starts spilling the beans about all your honey holes. I figured a few more weeks I would have all your secret huntin spots all figured out.

By the way that tree stand in garage. Can I borrow it?

Man you need to get rid of that right away! Once it starts it's not going to stop, it HAS to be replaced NOW!! You don't want it to come back and haunt you that you kept it longer then you should! If you don't get that changed your going to miss out on all those fine fine creatures that you could of been stickin!
I wouldn't take any chances and get rid of that thing asap!

On the other hand....it all depends on if she has a gag reflex or not.

As far as the bow string....replace it.

A little wear and tear won't hurt anything. In fact they work better if they get used a lot and I've never seen one completely wore out.

Eel

P.S. You should replace that bow string though, ASAP

How could you come on here, a public forum, and talk about such things?
How did you let things get so out of control?
If I were you, I'd be seriously questioning my commitment!
Archery hunting is too important to be taken so lightly!!!

Oh, the wife? It all depends on how much money she brings to the table. A guy can overlook the wife thing if he gets to hunt a bunch.

Zeke

PS: thanks for all the laughs!

A very wise man once told me the way to tell if your wife is serious about leaving/cheating is if she starts a diet and sticks with it...then you know you are in trouble.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom