This guy bought my car and was in my house 2 weeks ago.

That's horrific! I feel for the victims and their families.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

That will creep you out!... I think they should let the victims and their families decide on his fate and how he should die...I myself would give him a slow pain full death.

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Remove him from the gene pool asap.

My kid went through that in one of his foster homes. If I could only find out who did it...

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

There has to be a special place in hell for people like this . Hope the young victims can recover from such horrific acts carried out by this P.O.S.

I'd give him some good ole redneck justice. Nail a certain body part to a fence post, set the post on fire, hand him a rusty butcher knife, and walk away.

It's just crazy this guy was so nice and seemed like such a good guy, I guess it just shows you that you can never judge a book by it's cover. I have a 4 month old boy and can only imagine what his wife and littles girls are going through? I keep my prayers with his wife and kids. Just thought I would throw a log on the old campfire.

Had a similar experience with a guy coming into my house once to pick up a friend of my daughter's (13 or 14 at the time). The guy seemed real normal and talked hunting with me having hunted some of the same blacktail country and admired my mounts a bit and left without me even suspecting him of anything.

Turns out he was photographing and posting pics of this girl and her sister and fondling them also. The girls told their mother and charges were filed and he was convicted and got 6 years.

The guy was a friend of their mother and he had also been convicted years ago of molesting his own daughter who was only 2 at the time. The mother knew about that but believed him when he told her he just plead guilty so it wouldn't go to trial( WTF right?)

One of the worst feelings I have ever had knowing he was in my house and I never suspected him as I have always thought I had a pretty good eye for such scumbags.

They should all be killed SLOWLY!!

Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom