this is for hunterofelk!!!!

Z

zaniac

so you live in washington??? where abouts, I live in WA too, so I'm just curios!!

I live in Bothell. I grew up in Livingston, Mt.. Recently I went to my old stomping grounds down by Yellowstone to look for sheds and found four big elk antlers. I had more fun than I did elk hunting this year so maybe I'll just shed hunt instead.

cool, do you ever shed hunt in washington??? I live in grays harbor in a little town called montesano!!!

Yes, I shed hunt in Washington. All I'll volunteer as to where is the east slopes of the Cascades. I like to hike the hills and wander around. I try to tell myself I'll find another antler sometime, if not today, then the next. There's a lot of shed hunters over there. I don't find too many old ones.

well.......I don't want you to give your spot away, but is it anywheres near okanogan county, like twist and winthrop? thats where I am most of the time and I was thinking about goin out

No. We will not be getting in each other's way. The wife and I will be looking this weekend. Hope we find more than just those pesky ticks.

ok............. you obviosely don't sound enthusiastic about crossin trails!!!!!!!! o well...........

Is that a good place to look for sheds. I have always herd the elk move out of that area before they drop their antlers. How many do you usualy find out there. How big of crowds.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom