this spring has been good to me so far!!!

muleycrazy23

These are a few sets I have picked up in the last couple weeks. I picked up all these sets in the same bunch of trees along a one mile stretch of the road. The first set is from a buck I have sheds from the last 3 years and this year is his biggest by far. He has a ton of mass, 42 inches. He scores around 202". He just dropped within the last week. I still have 4 other sets that I am still trying to get that are all above 180" but they are givin me the slip so far.
276370.JPG

This set scores 204" nontypical.

276376.JPG

This set 201" nontypical. This is the first set I found earlier this year.

276385.JPG

These are a couple other small sets that I found the last couple weeks.

276383.JPG

276380.JPG

I don't know how you could expect to have a better year than that. Wow! Great sets and congrats to you and some super bucks in your area. What state?

Yelum

Nice Sets!!! Goodluck on finding the other sets.

[A href="http://www.shedsandarrowheads.ca"] Sheds & Arrowheads [/a]

Great sheds, congrats!
Do you leave them in your bed when you go to sleep? I suppose only when your horney! OK, I know that was bad. :)

Lien2

Nice matched sheds there. I wish I could find matched sheds. I seem to always find the left sides. LOL

Great looking sets. Looks like some pretty impressive bucks. Any luck with the elk? thanks for the pics. If you have any "as it lay" pics I'd sure love to see them. Thanks for posting!
Tanner

Im in Colorado. I havent really got into looking for elk sheds yet. I dont have any as they lay pics, I always forget to take my camera along with me. Good luck to all you guys.

That 204 in the second pic is going to be a bruiser this year. Hopefully he gets a little bit more mass but with the length of those tines...I'll take him as he is!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

JESUS!
Need a shed hunting partner?
devil.gif

-Cass

- If animals weren't made to eat, then why are they made of meat?
- Vegetarian : Old indian word for Bad Hunter.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom