Three weeks from Friday!

idabigbuck

I can hardly stand it! Most of you know how long it seems from the time you get the news that you drew a great tag to the time to hunt. Finally... 3 weeks and I get to hunt! I really feel like one lucky dude. I drew two late season tags for Owyhee County, Idaho! My buck and bull seasons coincide so I will be hunting both at the same time! Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated.
I used to post on here from time to time. I hope I have some more stories to share real soon!

SIL has the same elk tag as you. Should be a fun hunt, cross your fingers for some serious weather to push those elk down out of NV and hope they are off the rez. Not very often someone can say they are hunting elk and deer in Owyhee county at the same time, be safe and have fun making some great memories!

I didn't see a SIL in the profiles is that short for something? I would like to touch base with him/her to find out when they are going and perhaps swap some info.
Thanks,
idabigbuck

Sorry for the confusion, I should clarify, SIL = sister in law. My sister in law has the tag. Not sure when they are headed out, I will ask.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom