Thunderbird Shoot

nmhunt4food

Anyone shooting the Thunderbird shoot this weekend down in Weed? Looking like the last shoot for me before the broadheads come out for practice.

nmhunt4food trekking the desert

I'll be there with LCHCGuide and several other guides shooting for Lincoln County Hunting Co.

It will be a fun time.

LCHC

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-09 AT 08:43PM (MST)[p]Any one have access(sp?) to the final totals. I had a blast yesterday and already trying to figure out how I'm gonna make it again next year.
(Pink Panther bit me in my A$$!!!)

The results should be on the Organ Mountain Bowmens website within a few days. Great shoot too!

nmhunt4food trekking the desert

If someone wants to do something for my website send me an email and we will get it on there..
J

Cookie2

Your not kidding about the Pink Panther. I got the pink kitty in the ear it was the other kitty that cost me and arrow. Also, I should of went for 5 on the T-Bird and I would still have that arrow as well.

It was a great shoot. Lost a few arrows but it was worth it. Excellent time with my crew.

LCHC

A 5 was the wrong way to go. They told me after I turned in my card that a 5 was ACTUALLY a MINUS 5. I took one intentionally on that other kitty could not see a window to the kill zone. I also lost my only arrow of the day to that thunderbird!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom