Tika Junk???

Bambistew

Very Active Member
For you guys that poo poo the remington and their "joke" of a recoil lug... what do you all think of the "I hope it lines up ok when I put it together" recoil lug on the Tika's?

Don't really care. All I know is that my out of the box Tikka .300 WM will outshoot any out of the box Remington ever made.

Remingtons are good. After you put about $500 worth of gunsmithing into them.

and then you woke up.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

>and then you woke up.

..got out of bed and shot a 3/4' group with my Tikka, using a Model 700 as the target stand!

>..got out of bed and shot
>a 3/4' group with my
>Tikka, using a Model 700
>as the target stand!

3/4" ??? Thats it? I have a 'out of the box' Remmy that will easily shoot half that. ;)

lol

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

I have a 700 I axidentally dumped in the salt lake (when I threw all my Rugers in), realized what I did after about a week, went back 'an fished it out...
Didn't even run a swab through the barrel... 5 shots, one hole.

At 200 yards.

20 knot wind.

Raining.

I was drunk....

LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-06 AT 01:55PM (MST)[p]>I was drunk....

Too many ZIMA's huh?

thats some funny stuff right there i dont care who you are!!!!
earnhardt-3-logo.gif

LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-06 AT 08:42AM (MST)[p]
<Too many ZIMA's huh?>

MMMmmmMMmmmMmmm......Xena...

Just wanted to add that I purchase a 7mm-08 in the Tikka a couple of weeks ago and I was impressed. Right out of the box accuracy. I reloaded this bullet with 47g (H4350), Gold Medal Match(Large rifle) primers and 140 gr Accubonds. This is a deadly recipe. The other powders I used were the Varget, BLC, Benchmark and H430. Some of these powders with other various bullets I used produced 1/2" groups but the load I'm sticking with could put 3 shots inside a pen. Well, I might be off on the edge but it was nice and tight.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom