Tikki Rifles

huntnrich

Just wondering if anybody new much about these Rifles? I looked at one at the sporting Goods store and was impressed by the way it felt. The action was really smooth. Any info would be helpful.
Thanks

If you are refering to Tikka, I bought one last fall(7mm Rem mag-T3) and have really enjoyed shooting it. Managable recoil and a super light gun. I am not a very good shot but I was able to dial it into 1 inch groups at 100 yards in one afternoon. Took a buck at around 250 yards.

If it is Tikka you are referring to, then yes I own one and it's by far the best rifle I own! I have the Tikka T3 lite, Winchester .300 Mag, such a light gun, sure makes hiking through the woods that much better when you don't have to lug around a heavy rifle. Shoots nice, as nice as a .300 Win Mag can i guess, I can put together a pretty nice group from 200 yds with mine. Good gun, highly recommend.

TIKKA IS A WINNER........MY .300 WSM IS ACCURATE, LIGHT......AND I LOVE IT......NEXT RIFLE WILL BE THE SAME......DIFF. TUBE SIZE.........YD.

Tikka T3Lite, in the .300WSM is what I bought a few years back and couldn't be happier. This rifle shoots well, is accurate, and is frikin' lite as can be. I really like the trigger squeeze on it.

Very affordable as well.

have fun,

al

Tikki torches are great! got 'em strung all over my yard! jk but yes Tikka's are great rifles. My cousin has a T3 in a 300WSM and im very impressed. Extremely light and accurate. and best of all affordable

I bought a Tikka T3 Lite three years ago in 3006. I am very happy with it. Most especially with it's accuracy and the great trigger. It's a huge improvement over the Ruger M77 tang safety rifle I have used the previous 20 years. If you buy one many people, including myself, will put on an aftermarket set of scope rings. The factory rings allowed my scope to slide and I stripped the cheap aluminium torx screw tightening it. I replace them with talley lightweights and have not had it change zero since even after dropping it once and breaking thick brush with it. I liked the Tikka so much I bought one chambered in .223 Rem for shooting coyotes. I put a Dednutz one piece aluminum scope mount on it and like it better than the talley's, it sits a bit lower, although I have no real complaint about the Talley's. The price of a second magazine stinks.

Just bought one last night in 7mm, put on a limbsaver pad and I'm waiting on the scope to arrive. A friend has 2 one in .338 and the other in 7mm. With the limbsaver pad, recoil on the 7mm is less than my '06. Really like the feel and can't wait to shoot it.

I have had mine for around 5 years. I bought a T3 light in 300WSM and could not be happier for a big game rifle. I really do not think that I will have to buy another gun for a long time. Because of the way mine shoots, other friends have purchase the same gun in a different calibers and they have no regrets as well.

I had one in a 308 sold it. Paid six hundred for it, was hurting for cash and let it go for three hundred bucks. Call me stupid cause it was a huge mistake on my part for selling it.

No I learned my lesson I even sold it with a 3-9x40 Nikon buckmaster scope like I said big mistake. But If I get hurting for money all let you know I have a few more rifles left:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom