Time to enter Moose

ColoradoBob

It's that time of year again. Good Luck to all that enter but better luck for me--:)

I think We've got a better chance to be struck by lighting or hitting the lotto

I wouldn't get to excited about your hopes of drawing. I am part of group of 6 guys that all have 20+ weighted points and only one of our buddies has drawn a bull tag - which was around 10 years ago. Tough odds when they only issue a few tags for most units.

I wouldn't get to excited about your hopes of drawing. I am part of group of 6 guys that all have 20+ weighted points and only one of our buddies has drawn a bull tag - which was around 10 years ago. Tough odds when they only issue a few tags for most units.
And bullchit that NR’s with 3 points will draw one.

We should start a club. Do they make off-road wheels for a walker?

Last edited:
And bullchit that NR’s with 3 points will draw one.

We should start a club. Do they make off-road wheels for a walker?
You mean we should be like all the other western states and give extra incentive to state residents above and beyond what exists today? Now there is an idea. We should get it for having to put up with all the BS that is the current state of affairs on the front range haha

Good luck to everyone. Keep applying, sometimes a guy gets lucky. I drew BeanMans tag on the Grand Mesa in '21 and now I'm no longer in the game.

Colorado Bull Moose is a NEVER in a life time tag for the vast majority of applicants...simple math...3 and 21 here plus every year they gave a moose tag before the new weighted point system..supply and demand...not much supply!!!!

Colorado Bull Moose is a NEVER in a life time tag for the vast majority of applicants...simple math...3 and 21 here plus every year they gave a moose tag before the new weighted point system..supply and demand...not much supply!!!!
Never say never. I believe you drew a sheep tag recently.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom