Time to Vote

Triple_BB

Very Active Member
Don't forget to vote. One person you guys need to consider is Mike Massie for State School Supt. I'm a registered repub who usually votes party lines unless they're someone who is going out of their way to court the sportsman. Dave Freudentahl was one of those guys and so is Mike. The School Supt position if I'm not mistaken is one of the five elected officials who votes on state land swaps and selling of state lands. As some of you might remember, Russell Gordy was trying to screw people over with his land swap proposal on Muddy Mtn a few months ago. Massie publicly opposed that swap. I have a friend who knows one of Gordy's ranch hands and rumor has it, the proposal will be back on the table at some point after the election. One reason he withdrew the proposal was, it too close to election time for some politicans who might've supported it. As far as I can tell, the other candidate Cindy Hill, is doing nothing to court hunters & fisherman...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom