To all employers

eelgrass

Long Time Member
If you're an employer, I know that these are hard times for most of you. Business is mostly down and you are forced to cut costs anyway you can. Some are even hanging on by a thread.

I've been an employee most of my adult life and have worked for my current employer for the last 26 years.

I just want to thank you all for all that you do. You are the economic back bone of this country. You are what makes this country work.

I will do my best to be a more efficient employee and appriciative of my job. Whatever business you're in, I hope you can hang on and wish you great success in the future.

Besides, without employers, most of us wouldn't have discretionary funds for hunting and all the other fun stuff!:)

Eel

49d778ac3681054a.jpg

You are a class act Eel.It takes team work for a business to be sucessful.Sounds like you're employer has a good team mate.

HEY RUS!!!

EVEN THOUGH IT'S TEMPTING!!!

REMEMBER!!!

THE ROAD IS CLOSED!!!

AND THE WARDEN IS WATCHIN & WAITIN FOR YOU TO TRY IT!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom