Top 25 B&C entry states

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
Found this today thought it was kinda cool...
8746image.jpg

Traditional >>>------->

you know if you subscribe to the website..you can slice and dice the record book data base any way you want. hunter, county, nontypical vs typical... chop by date range (last two years for walrus in a particular state..etc)

That is interesting. I know there are way more whitetail hunters and kills that make up those numbers from the midwest. With that said though I would have thought that one of the western states, AK or a providence would have more "overall" entries with the much wider variety of species being hunted...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

If you break those numbers down to entries per square mile it paints an interesting picture.Wisconsin is the hands down leader with 1 entry for every 158 square miles!Followed by Kentucky(1 every 290 sq. m)Ohio(1 every 311 sq. m.)and Indiana(1 every 325 sq. m.)
As for the western states Wyoming at 549 square miles per entry and Colorado at 601 are the closest we can come. But what was most surprising to me was that Texas came in dead last on the list at 3017 square miles per entry even behind Alaska's 3001.
Unless we include Mexico at 11716 square miles per entry.
Damn I'll be glad when deer season opens saturday.

KALI with more Entries than TARDville?

That does it!

I'm Moving!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

That is entries not necessarily numbers of deer that would qualify. I know saskatchewan likely has at least that many that are not entered every year. Not a lot of guys up here who care about entering anything in the B&C book.

Between those dates alone in Utah, and Wyoming me and my relatives have 6 that would make book minimum that we just did not enter. I had a buck deer (Utah Northern), my cousin had 1 buck pronghorn (Wyoming) and 3 buck deers (2 Utah, 1 Wyoming), and my uncle 1 buck deer (Utah Central). So there are people who just don't care about the books and know the score but don't register them. Its kinda like the 8 LB Kokanee I cough as a child that is on my wall, I got it out of Strawberry in 2001, used my fathers registered/and calibrated digital scales it went 8 lb 3 oz was 28 inches long. Some people like myself just don't care about the records.

I agree with you guys about not everyone listing their B&C animals but the percentage is the same cause there is the same percentage of people in those midwestern states that don't enter them either... So your argument is negated stating the western states have more animals...

Mntman

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Yes an no. I know some states don't have crap for game, I know its also a mentality thing also. My relatives in California (unfortunately I got some of those), they have killed one nice buck in their whole life and had it been big enough for the books it would have went in the books. Thats how a lot of their mentality is, I know other states its like I got a awesome animal cool lets stuff it and call it good. I am not meaning to offend any one in or from California but my point is some states have that suck up we gotta beat you attitude and I would say based on my experiences in California if the rest of the country registered 1 in 5 book minimum animals Californian's would register 2 in 5 based on how they act and think. My sister in law a born Californian stayed with me over the somber because she needed to get on her feet, lets just say she acts just like the rest them and her kids never went in time out per her call. They would break her stuff and she was like its okay son your be in prison in ten years but its okay. Its like give the darn kids some direction their not bad kids they just have a shitty mom who thinks like the rest of you Californian's. In all fairness my wife is a Californian also but she has been in Texas, Colorado, and Utah since she was 10 (parents split sister in law stayed in California) well needless to say I have some strong views on people from California not because their bad people but because they have no common sense.

All sandy beaches, & concrete here, nobody hunts, ranches or has conservative values.

Keep on preaching it bro...LOL!

>Yes an no. I know some
>states don't have crap for
>game, I know its also
>a mentality thing also. My
>relatives in California (unfortunately I
>got some of those), they
>have killed one nice buck
>in their whole life and
>had it been big enough
>for the books it would
>have went in the books.
>Thats how a lot of
>their mentality is, I know
>other states its like I
>got a awesome animal cool
>lets stuff it and call
>it good. I am not
>meaning to offend any one
>in or from California but
>my point is some states
>have that suck up we
>gotta beat you attitude and
>I would say based on
>my experiences in California if
>the rest of the country
>registered 1 in 5 book
>minimum animals Californian's would register
>2 in 5 based on
>how they act and think.
>My sister in law a
>born Californian stayed with me
>over the somber because she
>needed to get on her
>feet, lets just say she
>acts just like the rest
>them and her kids never
>went in time out per
>her call. They would break
>her stuff and she was
>like its okay son your
>be in prison in ten
>years but its okay. Its
>like give the darn kids
>some direction their not bad
>kids they just have a
>shitty mom who thinks like
>the rest of you Californian's.
>In all fairness my wife
>is a Californian also but
>she has been in Texas,
>Colorado, and Utah since she
>was 10 (parents split sister
>in law stayed in California)
>well needless to say I
>have some strong views on
>people from California not because
>their bad people but because
>they have no common sense.
>

Sounds like the east coast and every major city.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

+1

Seems like a city people vs country folk confrontation more than anything else.

I'm miserable in EVERY major city in this country.

Maybe its the city folk vs. country folk. However the smallest city I have ever lived in is 100,000 people. I have lived in Henderson out side of Vegas for awhile and everything else. It could be the city folk vs. country folk, or it could just be a lot of Californian's are morons. Also spent quite a bit of time on the East coast and never dealt with complete morons on a daily basis like when I am in California.

>Maybe its the city folk vs.
>country folk. However the smallest
>city I have ever lived
>in is 100,000 people. I
>have lived in Henderson out
>side of Vegas for awhile
>and everything else. It could
>be the city folk vs.
>country folk, or it could
>just be a lot of
>Californian's are morons. Also spent
>quite a bit of time
>on the East coast and
>never dealt with complete morons
>on a daily basis like
>when I am in California.
>

Obviously, you are an uneducated idiot. Best that you stay out of California, then it won't bother you that we are morons.....and we won't have to deal with another idiot.

No one state has more "morons" than the next. And since the smallest city you have ever lived in has 100,000 people in it, you could have no clue.....Wandered around Las Vegas lately?

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Did I ruffle your skirt? I find it funny that Californian's get so bent over the outsiders telling them how dumb they act. I bet next thing this guy tells us is he is a stick flipper, or a vegan hunter. Crazy Californian's I can tell you that my dislike for Californian's is based upon comments like yours. FYI your the Idiot, go get us some ID10T! Fall for that one at work much?

I can piss farther than you on this computer all day long!

Mntman

LMAO, 88, your posts here are fast becoming classics! You truly have some funny stuff going there! I can't say much for validity but the humor in it is killin me!! lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

+1 Sage

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-13 AT 08:31AM (MST)[p]""KALI with more Entries than TARDville?

That does it!

I'm Moving!""

Pretty sure most of California's entries are turtles, and they have been taken by only two different hunters.....seems like they're competing against each other or somethings.

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom