Top binoculars? Who agrees

You can't go wrong with Leica or Swaros. I just bought the Leica bino/rangefinder combo. It sure is quicker and nicer not having to go back and forth between binos and rangefinder when seconds matter before a shot! Also nice taking elevation gain/loss and ballistics for your caliber with the new Leicas.

You can't go wrong with Leica or Swaros. I just bought the Leica bino/rangefinder combo. It sure is quicker and nicer not having to go back and forth between binos and rangefinder when seconds matter before a shot! Also nice taking elevation gain/loss and ballistics for your caliber with the new Leicas.
Ditto. I have the 3200.com’s ( dumbest name ever) and love them. Haven’t seen the new swaros with a ballistic function yet. Don’t know if there out. Once I bought mine last year I stopped shopping

I sold some old gear so I could afford to buy my current Swaro spotter and Leica bino/rangefinder combo. Well worth every penny! I found my almost new Swaro on Roksldes classified section and my Leicas were almost new demos from Cameraland. There are fantastic deals if you take your time and keep watching.

I switched over to Swaro’s 2 years ago & couldn’t be happier. I sold a few other items to get them, but I think it was worth it.
Like roadrunner said… The best ones are the ones you can afford.

happy with my vortex. never looked through Swaros for fear that i will love them too much!
I went the Vortex route originally & was super happy with them. I didn’t go cheap, but I didn’t buy their high end stuff either. Then on a hunting trip, a buddy that tagged along to help me glass made me realize I was missing something. Well before daylight, he’d say “I’m on deer” never mind, just does. “I have 2 nice bucks about 300 yards out”. I would look through his glass, then look through mine & it hit me. Crap! He let me borrow his glass after he had to roll out. After that hunt, I sold my spotter & binos then started searching for some used glass.

Been a vortex fan most my life especially since I get them for 50% off and they are good glass but there is no comparison to Swaro's. Sure the Swaro's are better half hour before daylight and a half hour after dark like everybody's heard, but if if you count your time behind the glass in days instead of hours do yourself a favor and just get the Swaro's

The best pair is the set that you look through, with the sun at your back, from a high vantage point, rather than the ones that bounce around on your neck you cruise the roads on an ATV. After that, Swarovski.

I did a side by side comparison a few years ago with Swaros and Liecas, both on tripods, at the same bedded buck, from the same spot, I thought I could get a bit cleared picture in the Liecas, (my spotting scope) but it was so close you could have gone either way, I think those two are the best, although I think the Vortex are also very good, I think they are close but not quite as good.

I’ll tell you one thing is maven is a great optic. I have all swaro 10x50 Slc and 95mm btx. My buddy bought his girlfriend some mavens and I handed her my slc and I couldn’t tell the difference. I would take a long hard look at maven if I were in the market.

Swaro's I bought mine in 2004 put them through hell many hunts dropped on rocks and in water. Finally last year we were hunting Blacktails and going through the thick stuff I lost my eye piece.
So I sent them to Swaro this year to get them fixed and there was a place on the body where it was broken as well.
I got them back about 4 weeks later and they are brand new again they cleaned them, new eye pieces, and also polished my glass.
Can't say enough about them Best Ever Bino's and also you can look through them all day and your eyes won't get tired.

Ya!

What About My 1978 Bushnell Spotter!

It's Seen More Quality than the Rest of This High Dollar BS Will ever see!

I wouldn't trade my Zeiss Classics for nothing!
I do like my Swarovski's, but they are my back ups.
Still running my older model Leica APO Televid 77 spotter.
All three of the "Big Three" are still rock solid in my arsenal.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom