trail cam!

betterlucky

pigs,coyotes and some much more!!

846trail_cam_2011_house_set_042.jpg

1229trail_cam_2011_house_set_097.jpg

2371trail_cam_2011_house_set_136.jpg

The animal in the 3rd pic shouldnt last too long with those coyotes there. Funny/random pic though.

I'm curious, how far is this camera set up from the nearest house or dwelling? I'm guessing there is something within 1/4 mile or so.

The long term survivability of that cat isn't good considering what else is lurking in the neighborhood.

I'll bet it is close to some dwellings. And what kinda of attractant did you put down? Whatever it is, everything seems to enjoy sniffing it.

Don Martin

within 60 yards from the house and we threw down some old Frosted Flakes.. semmed to work good! some pics had 12 pigs in it

Ha, Javy's love just about everything that crunches. cookies, fritos, doritos, dog food, cheezits...

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom