Trannies and Sports

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
img_1_1683656495952.jpg

Obviously, you need sensitivity and inclusion re-training camp…..
Speaking of inclusion retaining camp….. Sylvester McBean’s son has retrofit the original technology. Didn’t have to change much and he’s getting the same results as his father did when he introduced it back in the 1961.

Starbelly.

Those stars weren't so big. They were really so small
You might think such a thing wouldn't matter at all.

But, because they had stars, all the Star-Belly Sneetches
Would brag, "We're the best kind of Sneetch on the Beaches."
With their snoots in the air, they would sniff and they'd snort
"We'll have nothing to do with the Plain-Belly sort!"
And whenever they met some, when they were out walking,
They'd hike right on past them without even talking.

When the Star-Belly children went out to play ball,
Could a Plain Belly get in the game... ? Not at all.
You only could play if your bellies had stars.
And the Plain Belly children had none upon thars.

When the Star-Belly Sneetches had frankfurter roasts
Or picnics or parties or marshmallow toasts,
They never invited the Plain-Belly Sneetches.
They left them out cold, in the dark of the beaches.
They kept them away. Never let them come near.
And that's how they treated them year after year.

Then ONE day, it seems... while the Plain-Belly Sneetches
Were moping and doping alone on the beaches,
Just sitting there wishing their bellies had stars...
A stranger zipped up in the strangest of cars!

"My friends," he announced in a voice clear and keen,
"My name is Sylvester McMonkey McBean.
And I've heard of your troubles. I've heard you're unhappy.
But I can fix that. I'm the Fix-it-Up Chappie.
I've come here to help you. I have what you need.
And my prices are low. And I work at great speed.
And my work is one hundred percent guaranteed!"

Then, quickly Sylvester McMonkey McBean
Put together a very peculiar machine.
And he said, "You want stars like a Star-Belly Sneetch... ?
My friends, you can have them for three dollars each!"

"Just pay me your money and hop right aboard!"
So they clambered inside. Then the big machine roared
And it klonked. And it bonked. And it jerked. And it berked.
And it bopped them about. But the thing really worked!
When the Plain-Belly Sneetches popped out, they had stars!
They actually did. They had stars upon thars!

Then they yelled at the ones who had stars at the start,
"We're exactly like you! You can't tell us apart.
We're all just the same, now, you snooty old smarties!
And now we can go to your frankfurter parties."

"Good grief!" groaned the ones who had stars at the first.
"We're still the best Sneetches and they are the worst.
But, now, how in the world will we know," they all frowned,
"If which kind is what, or the other way round?"

Then up came McBean with a very sly wink
And he said, "Things are not quite as bad as you think.
So you don't know who's who. That is perfectly true.
But come with me, friends. Do you know what I'll do?
I'll make you, again, the best Sneetches on the beaches
And all it will cost you is ten dollars eaches."

"Belly stars are no longer in style," said McBean.
"What you need is a trip through my Star-Off Machine.
This wondrous contraption will take off your stars
So you won't look like Sneetches who have them on thars."
And that handy machine
Working very precisely
Removed all the stars from their tummies quite nicely.

Then, with snoots in the air, they paraded about
And they opened their beaks and they let out a shout,
"We know who is who! Now there isn't a doubt.
The best kind of Sneetches are Sneetches without!"

Then, of course, those with stars got frightfully mad.
To be wearing a star now was frightfully bad.
Then, of course, old Sylvester McMonkey McBean
Invited them into his Star-Off Machine.

Then, of course from THEN on, as you probably guess,
Things really got into a horrible mess.

All the rest of that day, on those wild screaming beaches,
The Fix-it-Up Chappie kept fixing up Sneetches.
Off again! On again!
In again! Out again!
Through the machines they raced round and about again,
Changing their stars every minute or two.
They kept paying money. They kept running through
Until neither the Plain nor the Star-Bellies knew
Whether this one was that one... or that one was this one
Or which one was what one... of what one was who.

Then, when every last cent
Of their money was spent,
The Fix-it-Up Chappie packed up
And he went.

And he laughed as he drove
In his car up the beach,
"They never will learn.
No. You can't teach a Sneetch!"

But McBean was quite wrong. I'm quite happy to say
That the Sneetches got really quite smart on that day,
The day they decided that Sneetches are Sneetches
And no kind of Sneetch is the best on the beaches.
That day, all the Sneetches forgot about
stars
And whether they had one, or not, upon thars.

France is like 1 Giant gay bar...
Jester
So is Sunset Beach at the Florida Keys southern tip. I went there when I was with the Ex. She didn't see the Adam's Apples everywhere on the Trans. You couldn't walk in a shop without hearing the gay talk and there was men holding hands. I said welp, let's get back to Miami and get ready to board the Cruise boat.

Some large international corporations, in an effort to please those they supposed were their bread and butter customers embraced Wokeism, and have been, more or less left alone. The 12oz, 80 cent per can beer drinker isn’t someone that gives two sh!ts about Wokeism and somebody’s feelings. They are not going to trade in their culture on some crazy idea that there are more than two genders. There are plenty of 80 cent cans of beer to choose from without BudSlight. Many options are one more example of the value of Capitalism, with its many challenges.

So is Sunset Beach at the Florida Keys southern tip. I went there when I was with the Ex. She didn't see the Adam's Apples everywhere on the Trans. You couldn't walk in a shop without hearing the gay talk and there was men holding hands. I said welp, let's get back to Miami and get ready to board the Cruise boat.
Better be careful what kinda cruise it is.

finally hearing about some women calling for refusing to participate, just stand at the start and let them race them selves, that's what it will take, should have happened a long time ago
Very unfortunate that it’s come to that. It shouldn’t fall on the shoulders of current athletes to enact common sense rules in sports. Sports are based entirely on fair competition. This flies in the face of that basic premise and is no different than allowing other forms of cheating….blood doping, hormones, ignoring a blatant false start, etc.

Governing bodies of the respective sports need to address this. Athletes should speak against it, but calling for them to not participate is like asking them to quit on the grounds that it isn’t fair, even though competition is entirely based on fairness and respect. Life isn’t fair…..stay the course.

That being said, it’s pretty easy to stand on a podium and tell other people to not compete for a cause. Kinda like boycotting the Olympics for the athletes that trained a lifetime to get there. I was an athlete once, couple decades ago. If I was told the competition was cheating and asked to refuse to participate, I’d tell that person to F off….that’d be sacrificing all the blood, sweat and tears I’d put in to get to that point.

This issue is insanely historic in sports. It needs to be dealt with by the non-athlete leaders who govern them…..they need to stand up for fair competition and risk pissing off a small percent of the population to preserve the sports they supposedly love.

Very unfortunate that it’s come to that. It shouldn’t fall on the shoulders of current athletes to enact common sense rules in sports. Sports are based entirely on fair competition. This flies in the face of that basic premise and is no different than allowing other forms of cheating….blood doping, hormones, ignoring a blatant false start, etc.

Governing bodies of the respective sports need to address this. Athletes should speak against it, but calling for them to not participate is like asking them to quit on the grounds that it isn’t fair, even though competition is entirely based on fairness and respect. Life isn’t fair…..stay the course.

That being said, it’s pretty easy to stand on a podium and tell other people to not compete for a cause. Kinda like boycotting the Olympics for the athletes that trained a lifetime to get there. I was an athlete once, couple decades ago. If I was told the competition was cheating and asked to refuse to participate, I’d tell that person to F off….that’d be sacrificing all the blood, sweat and tears I’d put in to get to that point.

This issue is insanely historic in sports. It needs to be dealt with by the non-athlete leaders who govern them…..they need to stand up for fair competition and risk pissing off a small percent of the population to preserve the sports they supposedly love.
But since they are not dealing with it, and in fact mostly allowing it, something more has to be done. Would you have still felt the same if they openly said certain of your competitors were allowed to cheat? If the governing bodies are not going to be fair, then it may be up to the athletes to force the issue. Just like when certain governments take advantage of or abuse their citizens, sacrifices are made by the citizens to call attention or to force change

WOW....that was a long winded yap just to say men and women are physically different....

But since they are not dealing with it, and in fact mostly allowing it, something more has to be done. Would you have still felt the same if they openly said certain of your competitors were allowed to cheat? If the governing bodies are not going to be fair, then it may be up to the athletes to force the issue. Just like when certain governments take advantage of or abuse their citizens, sacrifices are made by the citizens to call attention or to force change
Yup, I wouldn’t quit on myself.

Again, don’t agree with it, it’s not fair. Kinda like life.

No.....pretending men are women is not "life" ...it is stupidity.
So a whole generation of athletes should stop competing in protest of this stupidity? That's also rather stupid.

Why don't you back it up and call all your friends and family and demand they quit the sports they're participating in and send a angry letter explaining why to their representatives.

That'll learn them for sure!!

Last edited:
So a whole generation of athletes should stop competing in protest of this stupidity? That's also rather stupid.

Why don't you back it up and call all your friends and family and demand they quit the sports they're participating in and send a angry letter explaining why to their representatives.

That'll learn them for sure!!
Typical leftist response…..I am suggesting they only stay on the blocks when a tranny is in the line…when the tranny is left running a one MAN race….the sane world will demand it end

Typical leftist response…..I am suggesting they only stay on the blocks when a tranny is in the line…when the tranny is left running a one MAN race….the sane world will demand it end
Fair enough, but a sane world not have tolerated this from the start….what makes you so sure you can count on the sane world waking up after a boycott? Might even be exactly what the insane world wants??

So, again, you willing to pull your kids out a sport they put effort into (potentially for years) to make YOUR point? Think that’s good for them?….or does it just teach them to quit when faced with struggle.

I’d be pretty pissed to have someone tell me I couldn’t compete at the height of my athletic career due to an organized boycott.

And it’s not a leftist response to say it’s wrong to punish the athletes for stupidity from the top down.

Last edited:
And it’s not a leftist response to say it’s wrong to punish the athletes for stupidity from the top down.
Female athletes are already being punished. Female athletes have one of two choices…….. they either compete without keeping score and stop awarding 1st, 2nd, 3rd metals or the stop competing against men taking drugs. At this point and place in time, female athletes can only loose.

Other male and female athletes have organized events, large and small for their unique circumstances. Transgender and others could do the same. Let transgender males compete with other transgender males, lets transgender females compete with other transgender females. The Wokeism folks want equality and equal against equal………. So go for it, nothing but their agenda stopping them.

Female athletes are already being punished. Female athletes have one of two choices…….. they either compete without keeping score and stop awarding 1st, 2nd, 3rd metals or the stop competing against men taking drugs. At this point and place in time, female athletes can only loose.

Other male and female athletes have organized events, large and small for their unique circumstances. Transgender and others could do the same. Let transgender males compete with other transgender males, lets transgender females compete with other transgender females. The Wokeism folks want equality and equal against equal………. So go for it, nothing but their agenda stopping them.
That is a real world option which would keep the playing field level. I would hope that option gains widespread support, especially since it doesn't require girls/women to sacrifice the integrity of a fair competition.

As much as I like that solution, I doubt it's gonna take hold.....at least not in the near future. And if not, apparently we should just cancel sports??

Not all....just the particular events that a fake woman is competing in. There really aren't that many.
That is a real world option which would keep the playing field level. I would hope that option gains widespread support, especially since it doesn't require girls/women to sacrifice the integrity of a fair competition.

As much as I like that solution, I doubt it's gonna take hold.....at least not in the near future. And if not, apparently we should just cancel sports??

I think just swimming and track.....and wrestling...ouch. That last one is a bit lopsided I am sure.

Not all....just the particular events that a fake woman is competing in. There really aren't that many.

OK, so you think athletes refusing to compete in the admitted few events transgenders are competing in is going to get the attention of the sane world? And that will force the sane world into demanding it end??

Don't think that's gonna have the desired effect.

81, Dude! Just stop it already. Why don't you let your daughter compete in MMA with a trannie dude? Or wrestling? Or better yet let a full grown trannie use the little girls bathroom while your daughter is there? Just stop your nonsense already.
It's nonsense to say governing bodies in sports should step up and deal with this?

Rookie, dude, I think you need to read what I said, I'm not ok with this. I'm saying people calling for athletes to not compete is the wrong solution......because it punishes the athletes.

You made a point with MMA, safety is a concern and refusing to compete for that reason is very legitimate. Luckily for me, I don't have to deal with daughters in MMA.....I bet you don't either. With swimming, track, cycling, even basketball, volleyball, soccer, safety isn't really the concern. So, go ahead and make your point with someone else's sacrifice.

This is EXACTLY why sports have governing bodies, to make and enforce rules for their respective sports. THEY need to step up.

Last edited:
Personally, I would 100% back/encourage my daughter to boycott if they allowed a guy to compete against her back when she was playing, principles matter. When my son was wrestling they did allow girls to compete, and I would have been fine if he chose not to compete against a girl, and as others have said if they did it from the start, and were together in refusing to compete this probably would never have got this far. It is always controlled by money, a one-person race or match doesn't generate any money so they would have figured out something else. If they want to come up with an open class for anyone that wants to enter, then I am fine with that, at least everyone knows what they are getting into.
Funny how these people could still compete in the men's category if they wanted to, but they chose not to, because they want to win, not just compete. Just like true female athletes want a fair shot at winning, setting a record etc. Allowing Leah T etc. in did punish the athletes, and they can never get that opportunity back,

Funny how these people could still compete in the men's category if they wanted to, but they chose not to, because they want to win, not just compete. Just like true female athletes want a fair shot at winning, setting a record etc. Allowing Leah T etc. in did punish the athletes, and they can never get that opportunity back,
Absolutely agree. Allowing Leah in robbed 1 person of winning, one person of a top 3 finish, 1 person of making finals, 1 person of qualifying for what would have been the biggest athletic event of their lifetime (NCAA champs). Additionally, the NCAA missed a golden opportunity to bury it the second the controversy arose.

But I bet if you asked the girls who swam and got 2nd, 4th, 9th, etc., they are justifiably pissed they didn't get what they earned, but glad they competed. Many set lifetime PR's at that meet even though it was unfortunately overshadowed. Just qualifying for that meet is huge, and to be told to not race in it negates a literal lifetime of training.

Swimming has since stepped up a little bit and set some limits on what is allowed with transgenders wanting to compete.

I think its the only solution. A 100% boycott by the real women in sports.
Just let em (him) play by themselves.
Gotta take a stand somewhere at some point.
It's the only way to get any real results.
If there is no one to compete against then they cant compete.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree, but if everyone just sits back and hopes someone else is going to fix it, then nothing would ever get fixed. Sometimes you have to make a stand, even at a personal cost, people have been doing it for the good of the future forever.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree, but if everyone just sits back and hopes someone else is going to fix it, then nothing would ever get fixed. Sometimes you have to make a stand, even at a personal cost, people have been doing it for the good of the future forever.
Correct. If you do nothing, it's the same as approving. If you do nothing, nothing will change.

If someone is a high stakes poker player trying to win a championship, would they go heads up against someone who is allowed to see the hole cards? No.

It's nonsense to say governing bodies in sports should step up and deal with this?

Rookie, dude, I think you need to read what I said, I'm not ok with this. I'm saying people calling for athletes to not compete is the wrong solution......because it punishes the athletes.

You made a point with MMA, safety is a concern and refusing to compete for that reason is very legitimate. Luckily for me, I don't have to deal with daughters in MMA.....I bet you don't either. With swimming, track, cycling, even basketball, volleyball, soccer, safety isn't really the concern. So, go ahead and make your point with someone else's sacrifice.

This is EXACTLY why sports have governing bodies, to make and enforce rules for their respective sports. THEY need to step up.
The governing bodies ARE the problem....they are woke.

The governing bodies ARE the problem....they are woke.
Maybe, you might be right. I don’t know that to be a fact about all the governing bodies in sports and I doubt that you do either. It was just a quick retort.

By all means, fight it by protest if you choose. In the end, I hope biological men are prohibited from competing against women in sports.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom