Travel log

Long Time Member
Im most likely going to be going Ogden, Vegas, pumpkin center, Fresno, sacralibro, Reno, salt lake next week. Raise your hand if you want to share a cup.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

So You're going to KALI?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Here's a vote for Reno.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Hesperia Ca

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

don't skip Fallon....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

it means he hasn't gotten permission yet....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Hells bells the only reason I threw my hat into the ring is I thought fireball was coming with him.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Fireball, My Wife of 40 1/2 years run's a Home for broken Down Law Dogs. You stop by and visit with her. I will sleep, nap and watch TV as your Hubby enjoys our Weather. Possibly my Freezer also ?

Jagerdad :)

Whirlwind trip for my dear Aunts funeral , but sounds a lot more interesting, than another funeral this year !!!

>>Stop by we can grab a
>>taco !
>
>
>Good tacos Helped
>break up the long drive.
>
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Nice to meet the wife and a couple of the little ones. Drive safe those highways can be hell. ???

...had lunch today with 45, lil red ,Wyatt and the 6 year old Art Bell.......it was a pleasure......I hope traffic is treating them well....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Thank you for lunch, its always great to meet up with you , Cooper loved your place , and could talk your ear off...love Janel she is a doll !!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom